...

"𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮..."

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Fundy's affection is the whole way he shows his love for you. he gifts you everything you had told him you wanted, hugs you a whole lot, and a bunch of cuddles! it's...pretty intense. he thought his father didn't love him because of the lack of affection he was given, therefore, he must show you as much affection as possible, whether you like it or not.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

he quite literally eats his victims alive. yeah, he's a bit messed up with this one.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

not at all. his father teased him many times in the past. while it may or may not have been playful teasing, he seen it as a way of showing hate. he wants you to understand that he loves you. not that he hates you! so he gives you a suffocating amount of affection instead of mocking you!

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

alone time. his father was never there for him. so he must always be there for you!

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

all of it. every last remaining love he has, is all solely devoted to you! he lets his guard down every time he's around you, as his focus and attention is all on you! why can't you do that to him??

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

that's the last thing you want to do to this heartbroken fox hybrid. trust me, he will react violently. he has had many arguments with his father about fighting and/or talking back. well, let's just say he took those traits of his father's.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

nuh-uh. his love is a very important and serious thing to him! if you were trying to escape him, he'd be filled with rage, sadness, and totally would be heartbroken. he's treated you with such care...why would you leave him? he thought you were different from his father. but maybe...you're just the same.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

oh boy. you had always wished to forget this moment, but no matter how hard you tried, the memory come back to you as a hard hit to the face. that one time when you escaped, he had caught you. outcome? a huge argument between the both of you. you were feeling stubborn and wanted to say smart things to him. but you regret it. you were so filled with rage that you had accidentally mentioned his father to him, saying that he was as crazy as him. result? he scratched one of your eyes out.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

he just wishes for you two to be far away from any government and stay 4 fucking planets away from any drama with his father. now that his father is back, he's grown more protective of you.