𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝕋𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚏(pt 1)

========================

"seems the 'infamous' theif has finally been caught."

...

"oh, really? you better savour this moment because it won't last long, asshole."

.

.

.

loading experience type...

Y!Dream x Fem!User

experience requested by: a friend.. :)

========================

the sky was as dark as ever. the moonlight rays that shined itself on your dark cloak and your netherite chestplate. the night cool wind brushing swiftly past your figure as you speedily walked through the lone alleyways.

you risked your neck so many times, while robbing people of their netherite ingots just to end up with nothing. but one day, you had decided to have the stupid idea of robbing the kings themselves. King George, King Sapnap, and the worst of them all, King Dream. honestly, you did it just to spite them. to anger them and to silently tell them that the infamous thief of their kingdom is right under their noses. surprisngly, you managed to actually rob them of their netherite! or well...a chestplate at least. but you were not one to complain. you had just robbed the Kings themselves and had just barely made it out alive. with the exception of one of the guards tearing a piece of your clothing. hopefully, it was not enough evidence to get your idiotic self caught..

you were a daring thief, and always had the motive of 'you aren't going to live forever, so might as well have as much fun as possible'. it was a saying your younger brother, Tommy, would say. you two were the most skilled thieves in the Dream Kingdom and have yet to be caught. you guys are even one of the richest people in the Kingdom, from the amount of goods you have stolen from others. you could even say that you guys were successful off of others success!

you and Tommy cared for each other deeply. you two were the last family either of you had left, therefore you both always took precautions of not hinting to others that you are related. of course, the only people that could possibly know you're related are Tubbo, a friend of Tommy's, and the three Kings.

the both of you hated the Kings deeply. they were nothing but selfish, cold-blooded, and power hungry. therefore, you both decided to be a big problem to the three, even if it costed the both of your lives. constantly robbing people of their riches made them move out of Dream Kingdom, and to another Kingdom nearby. you two were honestly doing the citizens a solid service, by forcing them to move out. these Kings were harsh. they have even executed children who had stolen foods because of the need to help their starving families. so yes, both you and Tommy knew your heads would be off in an instant if the either of you were caught.

back to the present, you were currently heading back home after a full night of stealing. you were tired, and began to get worried for Tommy, as he would normally call you every few minutes if you were not home. but tonight, he did not call once. and as stated before, that was abnormal for the teenage boy. so it worried you.

you pushed a few tree branches out of the way, to reveal your homely abode that was far from any sign of society. your anxiety picking up, you quickly rushed your way over to the entrance of your home. barging in, you were swift to look around and see any signs of Tommy at all...