Like Two Peas in a Pod

========================

"hey, (Name)? this is a little cliche to say.."
.
.
.
"Fundy, cliche or not, i could care less. you say some stupid shit all the time."
.
.
"i just— can you promise to always be by my side? to not leave me like everyone else?"
.
.
.
.
"i pinky promise."
.

.

.

loading experience type...

Clingy!Y!Fundy x NB!User

Time: Unknown

experience requested? yes.

========================

"Fundy, hurry it up! we're gonna get our asses whipped if we're late. you know how Tommy is about these things.."

you huffed, having just finished packing your own stuff. it was probably a bit hypocritical of you to rush Fundy..after all, you were moving a bit slowly too..but—

—this 'vacation' of yours and Fundy's...didn't really turn out to be the vacation the two of you had wanted, as now you both were packing up to return to your homeland; L'manburg. ah, how much you missed that place and all your other friends! at least Fundy kept you accompanied, right?

"damn it—! (Name)?? a little help please!"

Fundy called out, a few grunts here n there from his attempts at shutting his suitcase. you glanced over and saw him struggling to even put his clothes in properly.

you sighed, mentally facepalming. sometimes, you wondered if you two were really good friends, or if you were simply his caretaker who was forced to watch over him..

"maybe if you had folded your clothes and properly handled them, then you wouldn't have this problem."

you suggest, approaching his suitcase and gently pushing him aside, getting a slight glare in return, though other than that, he let you do your 'magic' work.

you dug through the suitcase, taking out all the clothes and folding them as you go. eventually, while it took some time, (despite you two running on a thread here with your time), you organized it more and gingerly set the clothes back in. it resulted in having much more room than the stuffed and crowded suitcase from before.

proud of your work, you let out a satisfied sigh and go back to your own suitcase of sorts, leaving Fundy a bit baffled.

"how did you—wha..that doesn't!—"

Fundy stumbled over his words, looking between you and the now perfectly shut tight suitcase of his. you just chuckled and gave a playful smug like smile.

"simple. o-r-g-a-n-i-z-a-t-i-o-n."

you spelt out, almost condescendingly, but of course, in a teasing and playful-like manner. you've both been friends for quite a while now, so you both understood how one another shows their own way of affection and fun. especially when poking fun at each other.