...

"𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮..."

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Sam, aka, Awesamdude, had practically isolated himself while working and stressing himself out in prison. he didn't really get to see many people, or spend the time with the ones he loved, like he had wanted. so when he saw you...he wanted to show every possible affection. just so you could understand that he loved you. he was always so intense with it, but you had gotten used to it by then. still seeing it as his way of becoming friends with people. oh...but he wanted so much more than friendship with you..

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Sam has had to kill many of people in the past, and he's willing to go on a whole massacre to show his undying love for you. although, he'd only do it if it got to that point. otherwise? he's pretty damn clean with his kills. usually sneaking up to them and snappping their neck. simple as that.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

oh, most definitely not! he loves you with all his heart. he would treat you with the utmost respect once he abducted you. he finally got this chance to be near you, just him. and he wasn't going to ruin that chance. not now and not ever.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling’s will?

nope. he's a gentlemen! he would respect every wish you would want..except..of course, freedom. but you guys wouldn't ask him such a thing! right? you love him, why would you care about freedom if you're always going to be around him...the one you love?

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Sam always seemed to never show weakness to his enemies. he always was such a serious guy. but when you're around him? he's a whole new person. he doesn't care if others are there to witness it, he'll gladly let his guard down when you're around him. even if it meant his downfall.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

heartbroken and most likely violated. he's been so nice to you this whole time. he's been respecting your wishes for your entire stay here. and you still fight back? why don't you just listen to him? why can't you just love him back? you monster....

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

no way. no way in hell would he see his love for you as some sort of 'game'. as if his love for you was some sort of statistics! as for escaping? heartbroken. no other words. just...heartbroken.

Hell: What would be their darling’s worst experience with them?

oh boy...uh. well. let's just say arm went bye-bye! he had to do it. believe me. he regrets it. he feels guilty. but it had to be done.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

he just wants to live with you. far away from any sign of society. away from any problems or stress. he wants to be relaxed and live the rest of his life away with you.