...

"𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮..."

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Puffy shows her affection, just the way a caring mother would. some even consider her as their mom.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

not very messy at all. she'd just set up traps, at most.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

nope. no mocking. just lots of love, affection, and care. like i said, she's like a mother.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling’s will?

like most yanderes. freedom. seriously....what do you expect?

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

all of it. not a single piece of her heart would be hiding away in the shadows. she will gladly and proudly show everyone that you're hers.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

irritated. kind of like an angry mom. and guess what? she tells you to go to your room and to stay in there until she says you can come out.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

nope. she just wants you to love her back. why would such a thing be a game to her??

Hell: What would be their darling’s worst experience with them?

the abduction. other than that, she's pretty damn chill. and will do almost everything you wish to do.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

to live in a cottage, in the middle of a forest. she even believes one day you two will be married, together. maybe have a pet or two live with you!

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

nope and nope. she knows no one could take you away from her. you guys were meant to be, therefore she doesn't mind. but she WILL step in if someone hurts you in anyway.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

not much different. she still acts like a motherly figure. but romantic instead of a parent.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

she was introduced to you by one of her friends, Bad. you two talked for hours and hours on end. she was upset that the everlasting conversation had to end..

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

not really. she's just more flirty and romantic with you.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

ground you. 'nough said.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

....freedom. i'm sorry, but seriously i'm not sure what else.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

like...medium patience?

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

oh no....nonono. never. she would cry everytime someone brought up your name..and if you escaped? she'd have someone find you for her.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

nope. her selfish side got to her. after all, you two are happy together, right? what is there to feel guilty about?

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

love. that's all...ok and the constant thoughts of someone hurting you. that's all.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

when you cry? she cries. though she most definitely smothers you in cuddles.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

i dunno about this one.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

just convince her that you love her. gain her trust. show her that you appreciate her. don't throw tantrums...yeah.

Wit’s end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

nope. she's loves you too much to do that to you!

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

she treats you like she would any other partner would!

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

she waited about 6 months before finally deciding to kidnap you.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

noooo! not at all! :(