...

"𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮..."

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Dream isn't a very affectionate person. the best affection his friends would get is a hug. even then, that was a rare moment. it didn't change too much for you either. though he will most definitely give you cuddles, hugs, and kisses whenever he needs to get his mind off of things. even if you don't want to.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

everyone knows Dream is dangerous. and everyone knows that he's willing to kill people who are in the way of objects he wants. and that includes you. he sees you like a prized trophy. the one trophy that he doesn't have. therefore? he'll get you. and he will gladly kill people to get to you. he'll show pride in it too. not even bothering to clean up the mess. and believe me when i say he gets brutal with his kills.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

oh yeah. 100℅. he's sadistic. of course he would mock you. probably tease you about being so easy to obtain, as if you were just some object to him. which, you were. but a special one.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling’s will?

yep. it's Dream, I mean...c'mon. you don't want cuddles? too bad. he'll force you. and if you were to fight him about it...oh boy...be ready for a roller coaster through hell.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Dream doesn't show anyone his weaknesses. not even you. if the entire server knew that you were his one weakness? he'd be screwed. ask Tommy. he knows everything about showing weakness.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

honestly? he'd find entertainment in your efforts of trying to fight against him. while he's at it, he would most definitely mock you for it. probably even make you believe you have a chance at winning against him before he tears that out of your hopes.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

yep. no doubt a game to him. except for his love for you. that's about the only thing he thinks of being real. everything else and everyone? just a bunch of toys for his own entertainment. he would make you believe you have a chance of escaping. while you're over here working your ass off, thinking of a plan to escape him and go through with it, he'd just silently be watching. laughing. he'd even purposely act oblivious about it. not only that, but he'd even let you escape. just so he could chase after you. like a big game of hide n seek. that's seriously how confident he is in himself.

Hell: What would be their darling’s worst experience with them?

....honestly. there'd be so many terrible shit happening to you, that I don't think I can even list the worst one because they're all pretty damn bad. sometimes, he'll torture you out of boredom. not physically. but mentally. for punishments though? oh believe me. all physical and mental. he'd starve you, probably beat you while also telling you how trashy of a person you are, that no one likes you and shit. force you to watch the pain of the ones you love.  the list goes on. and after all that? he'd either leave you alone while he goes and does whatever the fuck he wants, or he'd force you to cuddle with him after. telling you how much he loves you. every single little detail about you that not even your closest friends would know. and try and convince you that he's the only one you need, that he's the only one who truly loves you. yeah. pretty fucked up shit. like I said, list could be bigger. but I won't, just for my sanity.