Author's Notes

This took me much longer than I expected.

As you can see, my updates are are slower than it used to. And I am going to blame writer's block for that again. I have been struggling to find a perfect schedule to write and have a good motivation to make my works as something worth readding. Especially to all of my readers who are still waiting for me to show up. Thank you very much for your patience. I was having the anxiety of losing the interest of continuing this fanfiction, but checking in this account while also being busy managing my other account (@plot_seeker)—where I was also writing an original series of mine—I was given a chance to write in here again no matter how many people will read. What I will appreciate the most are those people who stayed. I may not be much but those supports I received were much of a greater help to make me overcome my thoughts of having this account neglected.

I'll have my second work (Married @ Eighteen) rewritten to help me anchor down and make me stay much longer to think of a new plot of "Hard to Love"—a work that I have also almost neglected due to my busy schedule as a student and daughter of my home—but I think then I might upload soon a new fanfiction after finishing "Hard to Love" or maybe have it as my last work as I wanted to focus on my original work more. It is hard to do everything at once. It is not good for my mental health.

What kept me going to write more for my readers is reading Rick Riordan, and TJ Klune's works. They were one of my favorite authors. Their books are a highly recommendation to read and maybe keep your sanity.

I would like to write more but it is past my sleeping schedule and I am feeling a bit drowsy. I apologize if some of my words doesn't make any sense to some of you.

Again, thank you so much for all your patience. Despite of how slow I updated last year and until now, you guys still waited for me.

The last chapter was dedicated to those who stayed. You are what connects me to write again, thus the ending of Mo Anam Cara.

I love you all. See you in my next work.

—Sincerely, Attheiajazlyn <3