At First Glance

Oh... He's good...

That's what Athanasia thought as she listened to the raven-colored hair boy's answer. She looked down and stared at her notes, there was a pizza drawing on the side.

We even have the same understanding. She thought with a scoff, blowing off some of her bangs that almost covered her eyes. She let out a sigh and erased the drawing.

So much for trying to find an answer.

At first glance, Athanasia thought that that boy-Lucas was it?-was just nothing but looks but she was wrong, this boy has some brains. And here she was thinking that she's good at reading what others are.

Well, that was embarrassing.

Anyway, Athanasia goes back to listen to their teacher's teachings after Lucas answered the question in a weird yet smart way though Athanasia sometimes gives the raven-head a small glance or two.

What a weird person.

-

Lunchtime came and everyone happily hopped out of their classrooms to buy their lunch or eat their lunch outside. Athanasia also went out when she see 2 of her friends waiting outside.

As she was about to go out, she noticed that Lucas was still on his seat with his chin leaning on the palm of his hand while reading a book.

He doesn't have any friends? She thought with her head tilted.

"Athy! What are you waiting for?" One of her friends called.

Athanasia turned and smiled at them. "Sorry, could you guys go first? I'll follow soon, I just need something from a classmate."

"Oh, okay... Sure!" They said, nodding. "Be quick okay?!"

"Yeah!"

Her friends left, leaving 7 or 8 students in the classroom. Athanasia let out a sigh and turned in a certain someone's direction. Why am I doing this? She walked towards him and sat in front.

"Hey-" Athanasia paused as soon as she see his face.

He's sleeping?!

In that position?!

"Hey!" Athanasia called in a whisper tone, lightly poking the raven-head's cheek, which surprised her because his cheek felt so soft to the touch.

Well, what did she expect from a good-looking boy?

He must be lucky to have good-looking parents-

Ah, he woke up. Athanasia flinched, seeing the boy's eyes open up, showing his red pupils. She immediately leaned away, gulping in surprise.

Lucas just stared at the blonde with blank eyes. "Who are you?" He asked with a yawn.

Athanasia frowned. "Huh? We've been classmates in math class for almost a month, you really don't know who I am?"

Lucas shook his head.

"Unbelievable..."

"... So... You need something from me?" Lucas decided to change the topic, feeling the awkwardness between them. He kinda felt bad for not knowing his classmates. Well, he didn't even expect that one of them would try and talk to him.

"It's nothing," Athanasia said with a sigh as she stood up. "I was just wondering why you're still in your seat when it's lunchtime."

"Oh... I was just-"
"Yeah, I know. Sorry for waking you up by the way. I'll be going now."

Athanasia left with Lucas still in his seat with a frown, his eyes followed the blonde until she was gone.

That was weird.