-31-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Y'all I'm gonna throw up," I say as I walked into Arinya's room, the time is about 2 am, which would give me four hours till I have to wake up and get ready for my wedding.

"*groan* muffin what? What's wrong?" My older sister asked, beginning to sit up as I crawled into bed with her.

"I'm nervous" I explained, "about your wedding?" My sister asked, getting an obvious nod from me.

"Why are you nervous? It's gonna be an amazing day" "I know, but it's also the day I'm crowned empress, what if people think it's a bad decision?" I asked, my head now resting on my sister's shoulder.

"Baby do you not pay attention when you go outside? The people love you, and Gojo loves you even more, so even if something as crazy as that happens, he won't let you feel like that"

From my sister's words alone I had a little smile pulling at my lips just as the door opened to the rest of our sisters.

"Wow, how come we weren't invited in?" Quinn exaggerated, laying her full weight on me.

"Cause y'all are weird" I answered "But you love us" Josephine added, the three agreeing with her.

And for the rest of the time we were all just talking and I felt a weight off of my shoulders as I slowly fell asleep, surrounded by my sisters.

Time skip
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It was finally morning and the woman had all transported to Gojo's realm, in a completely far-off room so Y/n could get ready without the man peeping or coming to see her too early.

"So is mom and dad here yet?" Y/n asked as she had gotten her makeup done.

"We're here baby" Zar, Y/n's mom says as they walked in, the two parents kissing Y/n's cheek.

"I can't believe our youngest is getting married" William, Y/n's father spoke, the man trying hard to not shed tears as he has done at all of his daughters' weddings.

The emotions were all setting in for everyone and Y/n was just happy that her family was there with her on an important day.

But now her makeup was done and Y/n was getting into her dress, also placing on her jewelry as well.

And once done Y/n was now standing in front of a mirror, things feeling more real for her as she looked at herself.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
"Wow" I was shocked to see myself like this, honestly I didn't think I'd get married, my original plan was to always get away from Lance, but now Satoru's changed it, and today I'm finally getting married.
Fit check

"How do I look?" I asked my family and friends, my eyes welling up with tears, the same for them

"You're gorgeous," Mom and Dad say as everyone came over to wrap me in a tight hug.