-30-

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It's been a very fun and eventful week for Y/n's bachelorette, the girl being taken all around the town to experience all sorts of things, including a masquerade festival.

But today Y/n's sisters and friends would be taking her to a hot springs where she'd get a massage and other stuff for her wedding which would be tomorrow.

Her braids were pulled up into a bun as of now and Y/n had picked a very loose dress since she'd have to take it off.

"I can't believe it's tomorrow," she says to herself while looking at the ring on her finger, wondering how life would be as an empress.

But the soon-to-be empress wouldn't be able to enjoy it for long.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After waiting on everyone to finish getting ready, we left for the hot springs that were on the property of Evangeline and Grant's palace, within the forest sort of.

I was pretty excited about this, especially since this entire week we've been doing a lot, so a slow and relaxing day might of been one of the best decisions my sisters have made.

Eventually, everyone was ready and I was just ready to take a nap, knowing that I'd always fallen asleep during massages.

𝐆𝗼𝐣𝗼'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Wow this is a lot," Nanami says as we all walked into the ballroom that I had decorated for the wedding, having to get help from Y/n's mom on what Y/n's dream wedding would look like.

"I know, but it still wouldn't be enough," I say "Why not? This is like, super extravagant" Leo says "Yeah but Y/n's far more extravagant, so she'll just put shine it" I say, a smile on my lips as I thought about seeing Y/n in her dress.

"Well anyways Mr in love, you got everything else set up?" Megumi asked "Yeah, practically everyone will be showing up" I informed "Not surprised, Y/n's the most wanted princess in the imperial family and you get to marry her" Nanami added.

"I know, I'm one hell of a lucky demon"

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 361