-18-

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
A week or two has passed since Gojo left, and Y/n practically dying of not only boredom but also the feeling of needing Gojo by her side, not knowing that was a huge downside to the initials gracing her neck.

But Gojo was true to his word, sending letters to Y/n, always sure to send an enchanted flower as well, a sign of his undying affection towards Y/n.

What also made the princess upset was what the suitors were trying to use this time as a way to propose to her, as if Gojo wasn't going to come back.

Despite Gojo having to be away, his friends would regularly visit Y/n, Nobara always finding a way to force Y/n out of the palace and buy more outfits, Y/n grabbing more pieces outside of dressed and gowns.

As of now, Y/n's sister Arinya had brought Y/n her letters for the day.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"You know you don't have to just stay in here right?" My sister asked, sitting my letter on my bed.

"I know..."

It was very apparent that I was just locked up in my room if Nobara and Yuji didn't drag me out of the palace.

To me it wasn't a bad thing, I was just bored, nothing more, or that's what I'd like to say, but we don't have to get into that.

Once Arinya left my room I had gotten onto my bed and opened the first letter that I saw, the color navy blue, opposite of the gold enchanted letters that Gojo would send.

Dear Y/n.
From the Thatcher family, we invite thee to a grand dinner next month, your family just as welcomed as you are. This dinner will be used as a way for us to reunite and rekindle a great alliance among the southern region. Feel free to invite the southern demon king as well, since there are no hard feelings.

Sincerely, the Thatcher family

Once I was done reading the invite I was nearly about to shred it up, but then again, I could always use it to my advantage, sitting the invite to the side as I opened the only letter that matters right now.

To my Beautiful Angel,
I hope all is well and you're safe. I hate this business and wish I could just simply leave and come back to you, but sadly Kings have to have some kind of standard, or whatever Nanami barks at me about.

But besides that, I am always happy to get your letters, the small details of your day are very much appreciated as well.

I can't wait to come back to you, to just see you and that perfect smile. But I will say, I am very much excited to not only see you but to touch you and those perfect curves of yours. I can't tell you how many times I've thought about kissing your gold-dipped skin, or those pretty moans that sound like melodies. There is just so much I'm waiting to do to you.

In all seriousness, I hope you are well and if anything is going on, don't feel like you should hide it from me, I would happily leave early just to come to your side if it meant protecting you.

And so I'll have to end this letter here. Remember to go out and eat, and don't miss me too much.

Love, yours truly
Gojo Satoru

Once I got to the end of the letter there was a mix of emotions within me, all of them positive, but I was just slightly stuck on that one part, a girly gasp coming from me when I had read the words.

Anyways I had placed Gojo's letter into a small box that had all the other letters from him in it, the box being enchanted by my magic for only me and Gojo to see it, meaning even in plain sight, nobody would be able to see it.

After putting the box under my bed and going to my desk to write a letter to Gojo, I had a sudden thought of going out, but I had pushed it aside, knowing my sister would be happy to go out since that told her I was okay.

And so once done writing my letter and in my diary, I had gotten ready before walking down to my sister's room, not thinking to knock, walking in to see Arinya standing in front of Emerson, the man looking up at her as he had his hands on her hips.

"...Arinya can we go out to the market?" I asked, my sister and brother-in-law freezing up before looking at me.

"Sis...do you not see what we're doing?" My sister asked me "oh I see it, I just really wanna go out" I stated, adding a small and sweet smile as a cherry on top.

"I thought Royalty had choices" Emerson groaned "not when I'm home, now get dressed, I'll be downstairs waiting" and with that, I had walked out, not even closing the door as I left to the foyer.

Surprisingly my sister and her husband did come down, the two upset from their moment being ruined by me, but still they did calm down about me as we left to the market, having fun and walking around, even going to a restaurant, the day ending in a great light.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 921