-35-

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Once Y/n and Lance locked eyes the woman was quick to get up, ready for whatever sick plan the man had.

"Relax, as much as I'd love to kill you and watch your blood spill, I can't" Lance states, but Y/n isn't listening to any of that.

"So what? Do you think I'm gonna let myself stay in here?" She asked, about to use her magic until she realized nothing was happening no matter how hard she tried.

"Sorry Princess, I built this dungeon to suppress magic, so hopefully you have a new plan before I have to take you to Lucious" Geto appears, the news of being taken to the northern empire making Y/n worry, wondering if Gojo was even aware of here whereabouts.

Once Y/n was left alone again she started to think, wondering what to do in this situation, aware that even if she were to escape the cell, she didn't know her way out and also didn't know what realm she was in, a very unfavorable situation.

As for Gojo the demon already back at his kingdom, haven sent out multiple people to get information on Y/n's location, the husbands of Y/n's sisters are also there to help as well.

Right now though Emerson had received a letter from his men in the middle realm.

"Did they find her?" Gojo asked, desperation in his voice as he walked over.

"*sigh* no, they're saying there's no sign of her in the southern region" Emerson informs bitterly, everyone else equally concerned for Y/n's wellbeing.

"How the hell is there zero sign of my damn wife?" Gojo questioned his temper off the chain recently.

With this in mind, Nanami had everyone leave Gojo alone for a bit, instructing them to continue the search for Y/n.

This entire situation had Gojo ready to destroy anything and everything around till Y/n appears, and honestly, he wouldn't be so upset if it weren't for the fact that his wife was gone without a trace.

It may have only been two days but for someone of Y/n's title to be taken for even just a millisecond was enough to raise alarm, let alone the fact that Gojo truly couldn't stand being away and not knowing if she was okay or not.

But for now, there might soon be light at the end of the tunnel, but it'll be shut out again before Gojo can truly find Y/n.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 423