-19-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It's been another week, and both Aniya and Emerson agreed to the dinner, but mom and dad would be coming with us to the northern area of the southern region.

Gojo still hasn't come back, and for some reason I've been feeling a bit drained, laying in bed longer than usual.

It was weird, I started having a slight loss in appetite, which nearly made me freak out cause normally I eat like I'm a grown monster hunter or something.

Out of boredom, I searched for a book about the whole demon bond thing, seeing that it was on the tallest shelf, which want a hassle cause I used just a bit of my magic to bring it down before sitting down at a table.

After flipping through chapter after chapter, I ended up finding what I was looking for.

When the demon and their spouse are separated for some time, it can cause strain and stress on the two, especially the female who can experience all kinds of symptoms. As for the male, they could possibly feel more agitated then normal, or even closed off to others who they might not know, this very bad for higher ranked demons as they tend to gain a short temper or tolerance for anything.

As I kept on reading, I was just the slightest bit worried, wondering what Gojo was like when he's actually at the end of his rope with someone.

While reading I had also learned that over time the two will be able to kind of sense where the other is, even if regions apart.

After some reading I decided to leave it at whatever chapter I was on, deciding to get a very small snack before eventually taking my hundredth nap of the day.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
While Y/n was doing that, Gojo was surprisingly loosing his calm demeanor as of now, currently in a meeting with the western and easter region emperor and empress.

"Look we've been here for almost four weeks, and not all of us are lonely dust bags" Gojo said, the western Emperor looking at Gojo annoyed.

"Wow the kid finally gets someone and is acting brand new" the eastern empress stated, Gojo rolling his eyes.

"She's not just anyone firstly, she's a walking fucking Angel and the best damn gift to this universe, and I'm not a kid" it was apparent that Gojo was getting annoyed and for the two they weren't really used to this thanks to always bringing around their spouses, Gojo the only one who didn't think of doing that.

"Alright we get it, anyways there isn't much more to talk about, but be carful of the northern region" the empress spoke, everyone letting out a breath of relief, knowing they'd still have to travel a great distance back to their realms, teleportation having its limits.

As for Gojo, he was just excited to finally see Y/n again, holding onto all of her letters and always rereading a few every night.

The trip for Gojo would take about a week, and once he did arrive back, Y/n would be halfway to the Thatcher estate and the town they looked over, Gojo unaware of this.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 545