-15-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It was the very next day and literally nobody around this place was going to let me rest.

Basically after waking up and forcing Gojo to come with me for breakfast, he just wouldn't stop teasing me, and that lead to my sisters catching onto what we did.

"Oh wow, and I thought you were sweet" Neo joked "oh she is" Gojo said, winking at me as I hit his arm for the dumb joke, the demon only laughing to himself.

"Can we just eat breakfast? I'm hungry" I tiredly said "aww the baby's tired" Grant mocked, him and Emerson finding the joke to be hilarious as we all walked down to the dining room.

As usual we had all just talked, enjoying our morning as usual, Gojo saying he wanted to go out and do something together in the market.

Anyways after eating breakfast we had all left to get ready, keeping the heat in mind as we got dressed.
Hair and fit check

"How do I look?" I asked Gojo as he pecked my lips "amazing" he smiled, making me feel kind of giddy inside

"Well let's go then" I say, the both of us leaving out of my room going down the steps to see everyone at the front door.

"What's wrong with yall?" I asked, everyone turning to me and Gojo.

"Bitch look" Arinya said, pulling me through everyone to see a carriage from the northern part of our region, a family crest that showed it was the Thatcher family.

Now it was Lance and both of his parents getting out, his younger brother also there as they made their way over to us.

"Oh I didn't expect a greeting from the Estella family" Mrs Thatcher said, my mom speaking up first.

"Yes well we also didn't expect an unannounced visit from the Thatcher family" mom said, the two women silently throwing shade at each other.

Eventually we had let them in, all of us now in the throne room or whatever, me and my sisters sitting on our specific thrones their husbands standing next to them, Aniya and Emerson in the emperor seats while mom and dad sat beside them.

"So what is it that y'all are all here for?" Mom asked "well we've heard that Y/n has canceled the marriage between her and Lance and we would like to see if there's a chance tha-" "no there is no chance"

As soon as I spoke up, everyone had looked at me, the Thatcher family glaring at me before they softened up.

"Listen, we are terribly sorry for whatever mistake our son might have made but-" "but it wasn't a mistake, do you accidentally give out death threats and choke people?" I asked, Gojo amused by all of this.

"We are sorry, we will be sure to hold Lance accountable as long as you agree to go on with this marriage" Mr Thatcher said to me.

"Well to bad my sister has been courted by another, so ple-" "how can you even allow this? That demon shouldn't even be around high status, let alone take my son's place as Y/n's husband" Mrs Thatcher had cut off my sister, yelling a bit.

"You think you should be allowed around high status? Without your family taking away my parents, you would still be low class right about now" Gojo spoke up, his aura kind of off, like he's holding back bloodlust.

"*mumble* and good riddance" Lance mumbled, making me raise a brow.

"What was that Lance? Did you just say good riddance for someone's parents being taken from them?" I asked, standing up from my throne, Gojo trying to make me sit back down as I stepped down to Lance, now eye to eye with him.

"Well back then I-" "back then isn't now Lance, if you want to be upset about me leaving you then go ahead, but don't say something like that because let's not forget who rules this region because I'm sure my sister wouldn't mind getting rid of these two" I spoke, pointing at Lance's parents, getting up in his face.

"*huff* Anyways me and Gojo have somewhere to be, y'all can handle these folks" I said, going up to Gojo so he could take my hand as we walked out of the throne room.

"That was something" Gojo said as I nodded "yeah, I'm sorry he said that about your parents" I apologized "it's okay, I was more shocked at you though?" "How?" I asked, confused a bit.

"You were just a bit scary, didn't think that was possible for you Angel" Gojo laughed, pinching my cheek lightly while laughing as I looked at him annoyed.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 795