-8-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Slowly I was waking up, feeling my pillow moving, only opening my eyes to see I wasn't laying on a pillow, but actually Gojo's chest.

Normally I would of been surprised, but the memories of last night had flooded in.

"*groan* I gotta get up" I said to myself, trying to get out of Gojo's grip, only to be pulled back down.

"Where are you going Angel?" Gojo asked, his voice rough from just waking up, kind of attractive if you asked me.

"I have sparing practice today, I gotta get ready" "do you?" He asked, making a small chuckle leaving my lips.

"Yes I have to, now can I get up?" "I guess you can" Gojo reluctantly said, letting go of me as I got up, going into my closet to grab my sparing clothes.

Once I grabbed that my mind had went blank for a second as I pulled my top off, just as I remembered that Gojo was still here, making me turn to see him eyeing me down.

"Gojo" "yeah?" "Can you like.. turn around please?" I asked, seeing him smirk "why? We both know you look good" "I- you're a pervert" I said, laughing at the face Gojo made.

After getting changed and putting my hair up, I was basically ready.

"So are you gonna stay or are you leaving?" I asked "well I haven't really seen your dad in a while since the last meeting thing" "meeting?" I asked, obviously confused.

"You know how every year all the emperors and kings meet up?" "Yeah" "well that also includes the demon realm, me and your dad and pretty great friends actually" Gojo said and I nodded.

"So...that means you're staying?" "Yeah I'll stay, haven't seen you spar before anyways" "yay, come on then" I said, pulling Gojo off of my bed, thankfully he was already dressed and so we had ran out of my room to the training grounds.

The training grounds were always lively during the day, knights sharpening their skill and techniques.

"Oh there you are Y/n, and oh wow, good morning Sir Gojo" my trainer Adonis said to us.

"Good morning, anyways I'm just here to watch the Angel train, you two don't need to worry about me" Gojo said, looking around before turning his attention back to us.

"Okay that's fine, feel free to give the princess pointers, though she's already great" Adonis said, making me smile at his words before we got started.

As usual training starts off with a few stretches and technique work, but now to give me a "challenge" I was standing in the middle of five knights, all of them having the permission to come at me.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Just as the sparing started, Gojo watch Y/n's every move seeing that she truly was great, able to take out two at the same time before taking the three out by just a simple kick flip that was only to show off.

"Told you she was great" "never doubted it" Gojo said to Adonis as Y/n helped the knights up, apologizing for hurting them.

"It's okay m'lady I don't mind helping you train" a night said to the girl, having a small crush on our princess.

"Oh M'lady, your father wanted you to visit before you change and eat breakfast" Adonis said to Y/n.

"Oh okay, come on Gojo" she said, pulling the man as if he weren't a demon, surprising a few knights who would of been killed on the spot for simply stepping on his shoe.

Without knocking, Y/n had walked into her father's office, still dragging Gojo with her.

"Hey dad" "hey Gem-Gojo?" William was definitely confused on why Gojo was there, being dragged around by his daughter as well.

"Should of told you about that, but we're sorta friends" Y/n clarified, the answer good enough for her dad.

"Good enough for me, anyways how've you been Gojo?" "Good, hope those bones haven't started to ach yet" Gojo joked, Y/n confused by the interaction since her dad had let out a hearty chuckle.

The two men had talked for a bit, Y/n still somewhat confused by the interaction.

"Anyways Y/n I just wanted to check in on you, everything okay?" William asked and Y/n nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine, uh when is everyone coming back for the crowning?" Y/n asked "in about two weeks, is there something you want to tell everyone?"

At the question Y/n had looked over at Gojo before turning back to her dad.

"Yeah, can he be there to?" "You want Gojo there?" William asked, now wondering what kind of relationship the two might have.

"Please dad? It's important" Y/n said, knowing her dad could never say no to her.

"*sigh* fine, but ask Gojo first" "oh I don't mind, this is the first time in a while that I've been in the middle realm for longer then a few days" Gojo said with a shrug before him and Y/n left the office to eat breakfast before Gojo had to leave back to his realm.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 869