-39-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Where the hell am I?"

Those were the first few words that came out of my mouth once I woke up, looking around a dark room to see a girl with ash white hair, her eyes a pretty gray.

"Who are you?" I asked, skeptical of the girl.

"I'm Neve, my father is Lucious, I'm sorry" she introduced, the apology made me realize that she was the mistreated princess in the north, meaning that I was in the northern empire.

"Oh you don't need to be sorry, if anything I'm sorry if I scared you" I apologized, watching Neve's face turn a little pink, the girl not used too much kindness around here.

But now Neve had explained a few things to me.

Thanks to my arrival, we're both free to roam the palace with a guard of course.

For a moment I started thinking before trying to hold my hand up, realizing that these passed events might off put my body into shock, my normal magic flow completely depleted for the first time.

"Damn it" I sighed, covering my face with my hands as I sat back down on the bed, Neve by my side as she tried to console me.

This situation just kept getting worse and all I wanted was to just get back to the south, to get back to Satoru.

It was all too much but she held it all in, instead taking in a deep and long breath before standing up.

"Do you think the kitchen could make something?" Y/n asked and of course, Neve nodded.

"Y-yeah I'm sure they can, I'll ask the guards to let them know" Neve had gotten up within an instant to order the guards.

It didn't take long for the princess to get back and we talked for a bit, Neve wanting to know about my life and what the world outside was like currently.

"Mhm, the south's beautiful honestly" I smiled "I wish I could see," Neve said with a far-off look in her eyes.

"Once we get out of here I'll take you to my region and show you around" now that had shocked Neve as she looked at me, her mouth completely open.

"We?" "Yeah we, you deserve a good life, but I do think at the end of this, the north might need a new ruler too," I say, winking at Neve who had a deep blush on her face.

"The North's never had a female ruler before" "So? Be the first" I shrugged.

Eventually, the food from the kitchen got here and to say I was starving was an understatement as I ate, my first bite a shock of zero taste, but right now I just needed to get my strength back.

Or I thought I was...

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐢𝐯
"She's already awake? Hm, that woman is strong" Lucious nodded after a guard informed him of Y/n's wake.

The man was deranged as he looked at a little bag in his hands that held a suppressor for magic, the North always trying to find ways to fight against the other regions as they were the only ones without magic.

They did succeed in that and it made Lucious glad, but he wasn't aware of the effects when the suppressor was placed into food, but Y/n would soon show those symptoms.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 570