The Time Has Come

I woke up to shouting in the hallway. Conner and Detective Newton were arguing. " How in the hell could you let them get away. I swear if they get out of here I will kill you and they will never find your body . You pathetic piece of shit. Your worthless. I should have killed you when I had a chance. Why were you letting her out of that room I did not give you permission. Whats wrong with you! Let me guess your little pecker got hard and instead of jacking off you decide you would take that little bitch for a go around. NEWS FLASH YOU IMPOTENT SON OF A BITCH SHE LEFT YOUR ASS AND SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU ANYMORE. YOU TRADED YOUR OWN DAUGHTER'S LIFE BECAUSE YOUR A SELFISH PIECE OF SHIT AND IF WE DON'T FIND THIS BITCH SOON YOU WILL PAY FOR MY DAUGHTERS DEATH ONLY YOU WILL SUFFER AND BEG ME TO LET YOU DIE." " I have searched everywhere except the top floor.All of these doors are locked. They couldn't have gotten out the exit doors are pad locked. I will find them and I am gonna fuck that bitch up for running. I will make sure she pays along with that little punk ass that's with her.

The voices started lingering further down the hall tell they were gone. I looked over and Eathan was sound asleep.I noticed the sun had went down and the light of the moon was beaming down in to the room. I slowly set up and slid out of the bed. I walked to the restroom flipped the switch on walked over to the sink and looked in the mirror. I tuned the water on and splashed some water on my face then bent down to drink a little from the faucet. I was drinking when I felt like I was being watched I stood up straight turned around and Eathan was standing in the doorway just watching me. "Eathan baby are you ok." I walk over to him and wrapped my arms around him. "Max I woke up and you were gone. I thought they had took you from me again." " Sweetie I am right here." We held each other in a tight embrace for several moments. He looked down at me raised my chin and kissed me. Chills went thru my body. I felt like I was gonna pass out. My eyes flickered and everything went black. I don't know how long I was passed out but I woke up and I was lying back in the bed. Eathan was sitting in a chair beside the bed." How long have I been out?" "A couple of hours I sneaked out and went to find food and bandages for my cuts. I was careful so don't worry honey. I also found a room with some meds and needles. I think they can be useful for helping us escape. I have come up with a plan but we need a few days to get our strength up in order for us to be successful. We both are to weak to really fight either one of them off. Here is some chips and a bottle of water. they will probably notice that food is missing. I left them a trail leading to other floors so they will be looking for awhile." I just sit there speechless. I couldn't get anything to come out of my mouth. I just took the chips and water. I ate them and drank the water. I was upset that he took a risk but kind of glad because I was starving. I was eager to know Eathan's plan. I wanted those 2 evil bastards to pay for killing our babies.

This chapter is super short. There is only one more chapter to this story which will be a long one. Then I will do an epilogue. I am gonna Edits this first draft somethings may change but for now it will stay the same. I hope you will keep reading and vote please. I am currently working on an idea for my next book. I am making a series out of a Mothers Tale which will be called the Long mysteries. Because of Eathan's Last name. I going to write a thriller also. I hope you enjoy the rest of this book. Thanks to everyone who has read this so far. I love you all....