I Can't Believe My Eyes

Dear Diary,

I am not sure why I am writing right now. Eathan is asleep and I am furious. I can't believe that Conner helped that freak kill my baby. Conner had made a deal with Newton his life for Lacey's. Newton had found him after he met me. Who would have thought that out of all the places in the world I chose Winchester the birthplace of this sick fuck whom was the father of my baby. He found Conner and had a gun to his head when he decided that Lacey meant so little to him that he would trade his life for hers. Newton said his plan wan't to kill her but he said he was trying to rape her and she bit him and started screaming. He slapped her and he continued to rape her and she started screaming and he strangled her. I am feeling sick thinking about what horrible things he did to her. There are so many more questions running thru my mind but the one question I need to know is why is he keeping us alive? What sick plans does he have for us.

I freeze as I hear the lock on the door click. I turned around when he called my name out as he walked in. "Maxine come with me." "Conner I am not going anywhere with you." " LOOK BITCH DON'T MAKE ME FORCE YOU! I got up and walked behind him. He closed the door behind us and as he was bending down to lock the door I pushed him and he fell. I took off running down the hall. I didn't know where I was going. I came to a set of double doors I walked thru them and ran left there was a lot of doors I didn't know which way to go. I ran to the end and there was a set of stairs going up. I ran up them. I could here him off in a distance calling my name. I think he went the other way. I ran up the stairs and came to another door. I opened it up and looked around the corner to see another long hallway. I started briskly walking when I reached a lobby area. This place looked like an old hospital. I kept walking when i went thru another set of double doors. I was running out of breathe and out of energy. I tried to open the doors until I found one unlocked. I went in and shut the door behind me. It was a regular room with a bathroom. I walked in the bathroom.I turned on the light and walked over to a sink I turned on the water and made a cup with my hands. I took a sip and washed my face. I looked in the mirror at a face I could barely recognize. My face was pail and frail. The loss of sunlight does nothing for the skin. I walk out of the room and notice that there is sunlight coming thru the window from across the room. I walked over and looked out to see what I could see. There was nothing but a field with over grown weeds for looked like miles. I started to worry about Eathan being all alone. Maybe they would be to busy looking for me to bother him. I figured it would be awhile before they found me so I thought I would lie down just for a few minutes to rest. I walked over to the bed and lied down. My eyelids started getting heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

Eathan's POV.

I woke up when I heard a bang against the door. I looked around and Max was gone. My heart started pounding. Where did they take my baby? I walked slowly over to the door to see if it was unlocked. I turned the door knob and it opened. I looked out of the door there was a long hallway and no one around. I walked back in to see if there were any clothes around for me. I found a pair of jeans and a black T. I put on the clothes as fast as I could. The adrenaline was rushing thru my body. I was still weak but some how I got the energy to start running down the hallway. I reached some double doors. I went thru them. I could here someone calling out for Max. She must have gotten a way. I ran left to the end of another long hallway. There was a set of stairs going up. I ran up the stairs and went thru another door. I peeked around the corner to make sure no one was there. I began walking down another hallway and came to a lobby area.I kept walking and I came to another set of double doors. I went thru them and there was another long hallway with a lot of doors I was checking everyone of them until I came to one that was unlocked. I slowly walked in so that I didn't make a sound. I noticed light shining thru the window across the room and I looked around and noticed my beautiful max lying on the bed sound asleep. I looked around to see if there was anything I could put up against the door so they couldn't come in if they were searching these rooms. I found a chair.I put it up under the door nob. I walked over to where she was lying down and bent over and gently kissed her on the lips. I walked around to the other side of the bed and lied down beside her she was knocked out because I wrapped my arms around her and she didn't even wake up. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Max's POV

I opened my eyes as I felt arms wrap around my body Panicked I turned my head and saw it was Eathan.I took a deep breath and relaxed. I was glad we were together once again but the question the weighed on my mind was How in the hell are we gonna get out of here? I layed there thinking about all we had been thru and had overcome and now we were here at this moment. This man risked his life and found me. I love him so much. My eyelids were weighing heavy once more so I let them have their way and drifted off to the darkness and hoping this nightmare would end soon.

Sorry so short Please read and vote...