The Never Ending Nitemare

I am lying here in this bed in hell. I here him at the door. I freeze as the lock clicks and wonder if this is it. Is he gonna beat me or kill me this time? I don't understand why he hasn't killed me yet. He opened the door and yelled," I have a surprise for you? " I was confused until I seen a bloody beaten body thrown in on the floor. I sat up quickly he turned around and walked out . I looked down at the floor when I heard a moan coming from the battered body on the floor. I got up and looked closer."Oh my god its Eathan."

I quickly grabbed a cloth and a bottle of water I had lying on the desk. Then i sat on the floor and put his head on my lap. I began wiping the blood off of his face. "Eathan baby its me. Your Max is here." I could feel the hot tears running down my face as my heart beat faster . The pain in my heart was almost unbearable as my poor Eathan lied here beat to a bloody pulp."Mmmax is that you?" "Yes Eathan oh baby." I bent down and kissed his lips gently. "I love you so much and I am sorry I got you into this mess. Its all my fault that your here. If I had only accepted a date with that perverse man we wouldn't be in this mess and I am so sorry." He tried to raise up."Here let me help you get in the bed." I helped him up and put him on the bed.I helped him lie down and took the cloth and wiped some of the dried blood off the rest of his body. Then I crawled over him and lied down and put my arm over his stomach. I lie here in my thoughts and the first time in a long time I felt whole again I was here with Eathan and at the present time we were still alive. I wish I could figure out why or what sick game was this son of a bitch was playing. I wish I knew how long we have been here and is anyone searching for us. I feel my eyes getting heavy and my thoughts fade away as I fall into a deep sleep.

Dear Diary,

Eathan is still asleep, It feels like it has been days or maybe just hours . The devil has been bringing us little food and water. Just enough to keep us alive. I don't know what his plans for us are. He just looks at me with a smirk on his face when he brings the food in. He has made me follow him down the hall to take a shower and gave me a bucket of water with a cloth to clean Eathan up. It's creepy and I will not let my guard down because as soon as I do I know he will snap and get all crazy again. Enough about him. I wish Eathan would just wake up.

I set my pen down and turn my head toward the bed when I thought I heard movement. Eathan's eyes were open. He was speaking in a low voice he sounded kind of hoarse. " Max baby is that you." I got up an walked over to the bed. " Yes Eathan baby it's me ." I bent down on my knees. I leaned down and kissed his lips. He pulled me closer into a hug. "Max I love you and this is not your fought its mine. I am the one he is getting his revenge on." He began coughing I walk over and grabbed the bottle of water off the desk. He propped himself up on with the pillows. I walked back to him and gave him a drink of water. "Eathan its not your fought the bastard is just obsessed with me." "Max he is taking his revenge on the ones he thinks were the cause of his daughter killing herself when we were younger. He killed Sadie because he thinks I raped his daughter when I was younger. It wasn't me I was there in the woods when It happened but I wasn't at the place it happened. I actually helped her after she came home from the hospital while her dad was at work. She named me as the one who participated in the act but it wasn't me it was a guy Named Conner Ward. Conner and Chase Caldwell took her further into the woods and raped her. When she was able to go back to school the kids were so brutal that she went home and killed herself. I looked at him in shock with my eyes wide opened and my mouth dropped. "Did you just say Conner Ward?" " Max are you ok? " " Did you just say Conner Ward?" Yes but " I cut him off before he could say anything else. I started yelling and crying at the same time." OH MY GOD EATHAN HE KILLED MY DAUGHTER OVER SOMETHING THAT SOME FUCKED UP LITTLE TEENAGERS DID? CONNER WARD RAPED HER? HES THE FUCK UP THAT GOT ME PREGNANT THAN FUCKED MY BEST FRIEND. HE IS WHY WERE HERE! OH MY GOD EATHAN HE COULDN'T FIND HIM AND I WAS JUST AN ADDITION TO THE PLAN AFTER HE FOUND OUT CONNER WAS LACEY'S DAD. " " Max calm down. Conner Ward is the one you told me about?That explains why he killed Lacey but what about Conner? Why is he getting away with it? Why isn't he going after him to? He found all of us and he is a detective so he could find him if he needed to? That doesn't make any since Max." I looked at him with hot tears running down my face. " Eathan why does he need him when he has me and he already killed Lacey so revenge on Conner has been a success besides Conner didn't even act like he cared when she went missing. I didn't even let him know when she died." " Max something isn't right.Why would he go to so much trouble to kidnap all of our daughters kill 2 of them and and leave Conner untouched. He killed my wife and Sadie the 2 people who meant the world to me and the he kidnapped you. I thought you were dead to. He kidnapped those other little girls and we don't even know if their dead or alive. " Eathan he has you whom he thinks was the other one who raped his daughter so he don't need Conner anymore." " Actually Max I think he knows the truth but I was more convenient than Conner. The more I have thought about it the more I think its something more. I mean I know the man is a sick bastard but hes smart to. I think something else drove him over the edge and we have to find out what it was. He said he found her dead and he went crazy but I think it had to be more because he has seen a lot of death in his time. Why would that one death drive him crazy? ""It was his daughter Eathan. " " I know but I think there is more to that than he told me." I just sat on the side of the bed looking at him and relished in my thoughts.

I jumped as I heard the lock on the door click. The door swung open and in walked Newton. " So how are my little puppets today? Eathan I see you are recovering. Well that will have to change. I have been listening to your conversation. I mean you didn't really think I would let you guys be together unless I could here what you were saying?Anyway I have been listening and I am going to answer everyone of your questions but first I need to let you know I have not been working alone in getting all of you back for killing my daughter. I mean I am good at what I do but I had a little help. Things didn't go quite as I had planned. Lacey was not meant to die. She just wouldn't stop fighting and crying so I had to kill the little bitch." I lunged toward him and he put his arm up and hit me so hard I flung against the wall. Eathan tried to get up but he was still to weak. " Max baby are you ok?" I got up off the floor and walked back and set down beside Eathan." Now Max you must be a good girl or we are gonna have problems." I Looked at him with pure evil in my eyes I wanted to kill him. "YOU SICK BASTARD .I HATE YOU AND YOU WILL GET YOUR DAY IN HELL AND I HOPE I AM THERE TO SEE YOU BURN." " Now max no need to yell if you shut up long enough to let me introduce you to my partner in crime I can answer all your questions. I think you know him. My eyes shot open as a 6ft. 2in. tall man with sandy blond hair and the brightest green eyes I have ever seen on a man. He was slim built and he was wearing a black T and faded jeans."Oh my god Conner."

Sorry it has been awhile since I have updated. I have had a bad case of writer's block. I need some feedback on this chapter not sure if this is the way I want the story to go. So please tell me how you feel about it and vote. Thank you to all that have been reading and my follower's I appreciate it. This is my first book that I have actually enjoyed writing. I am already getting ideals on the next book but I have to get finish with this one first. love you all please keep reading....