𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 || "the best day"

{you have always been enough kiddo}

ੈ✩‧₊ "Wake up bitch!" Is what I hear before getting squashed to death

"Prom is in 9 hours!" I'm guessing esme said before also jumping onto me.

R.I.P.
kendall- grace.
Cause of death- squashed to death by her own best friends.

"I can't breathe" I gasp and they both jump of me.

"Sorry" Jordyn said "but prom is so soon we have to get ready right now!!" She walks into my bathroom with her makeup bag.

"But it's 8am" I groan while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes "how did you even get in??"

"Louise Acker is my bestie" esme smiles and I roll my eyes.

Of course it was mom.

"She told me to tell you that she loves you and that she'll be home from work before we leave" she shouts from my closet.

"Okay" I shout back.

I stand up and walk to where jordyn is in the bathroom. I grab my toothbrush and start brushing my teeth.

"So I'm thinking either white nails or.." she pulls out a nail polish from her bag "black!"

I spit out my toothpaste "what colour is your dress?" I ask while putting my contact lenses in.

"It's green" she replies.

"I'd say black but add some green" I shrug.

"Genius!"

"I try" I smile walking back into my room.

"How's it going with Jacob es?" I ask esme as she finishes laying out an outfit for me to wear today.

"Great!, I'm so excited to see him tonight!" She exclaims, jumping onto my bed. "Oh I almost forgot!" She grabs her bag from the floor and pulls out a couple pairs of socks and I internally groan.

"Sierra told you didn't she?"

"Oh yes she did" she laughs "ivys the same dont worry"

"Okay people!" Jordyn shouts "we have 8 and a half hours to get ready!" Me and esme share a look and Jordyn walks out "well what are waiting for? Get Harry and Taylor on right now!"