𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 || "what the fuck just happened!"

{we grow, not by years, but tears and heartbreak}

ੈ✩‧₊ "You are not winning this!"

"Yes I am!"

I groan at the bickering and lean back into Blake's chest, his arms circling around my waist.

"Esme- come on!" Ryan whines.

"You're a grown ass man, Ryan" esme crosses her arms "and you've eaten most of them already"

"But the caramel ones are my favourite!"

"Well they're my favourite too!"

"Can you guys respectfully shut the fuck up" Blake groans into my shoulder "it's a fucking doughnut"

"Hey guys" Ivy walks in with her phone in one hand and an iced coffee in the other.

She takes one glance at us then the last doughnut on the table in front of us before walking up and grabbing it "nice!"

Ryan and esme look at her with their mouths open in offence, but Ivy walks back out without a glance back at them.

"what the fuck just happened??!" Ryan gapes.

"Did she just..."

They both give each other a look before saying "fuck no" and running after her.

─────⊹⊱✧⊰⊹─────

"Blake" I mumble "Blake it's raining"

him groans under me and pulls me closer to his chest "go back to sleep baby" he kisses the top of my head, making me huff.

"Blake, Blake, Blake," I repeat over and over again. He opens his eyes and raises his eyebrows.

I move my free hand to point at the window "rain"

"Baby you know I have all the patience in the world when it comes to you right?" He asks and I nod my head to answer

"it's 2am and you want to go outside in the rain?, when we're in this nice warm bed"

I smile "yes"

He groans and at my answer before getting up and offering his hand "cmon then" he mutters, the sleep evident in his eyes.

I put on a hoodie I stole from him and find my sneakers. Blake puts on his shirt and hoodie (that I might have to steal tonight) and grabs my hand.

He opens the front door and I run out dragging him along with me.

He's gonna enjoy this.

I'll make him.

"Isn't it therapeutic?" I ask, sending him an innocent smile.

He just stands there letting the rain hit him with his arms crossed with a unamused look on his face.

"If you call cold and soggy therapeutic then sure" he says, the sarcasm very clear in his voice.

"It's only water" I respond pulling him closer.

On instinct his arms wrap around my waist pulling me somehow closer into him. He grabs my chin forcing me to connect my eyes with his.

His eyes Instantly soften and he mumbles "you're so pretty" before dropping a kiss on my lips.

One moment I'm enjoying an amazing kiss, then the next I'm thrown over his shoulder.

Letting out a squeal I start hitting his back, not fazing him at all "Blake!!" I laugh "put me down!"

"No can do, baby" was his only response.

He carries me back into the house, making sure the door was locked behind him so no intruders could come in, and then carries me up to his room, putting me down next to the bed.

He then walks to his closet and throws me a hoodie and some sweatpants "hey!" I pout.

"Sorry" he says, giving me a cheeky grin.

After we're both in dry clothes and back in the warm bed, he gives me one last kiss "night, sweetheart".

I snuggle into his chest, letting sleep take me.

─────⊹⊱✧⊰⊹─────

"Kens " I groan pulling the covers closer "kens wake up"

I open my eyes and see Blake's worried expression and instantly become alert "what's wrong"

"You're mom rang"

"Is she okay?" I ask, worriedly.

He runs a hand through his hair "theas in the hospital"

─────⊹⊱✧⊰⊹─────

One sorry for the short chapter

Two, sorry for what's about to happen. I feel sad so i feeling Like taking it out on the book

Wow that sounds horrible.

Don't worry then next part will be up soon cause im starting it straight after this one.

Don't hate me.

I know it's been a while, I haven't been doing very well mentally so I needed a break.

Started college and it's so tiring I might drop out.

Moving on.
Sorry once again.

Love you!
-s

Not edited!