𝐒𝐈𝐗 || "how did you even get in here?"

She was like the moon, part of her was always hidden away

•                                   •                                   •

• • •

"WHEN will you just admit you like her?"

"Shut up"

"What's happening"

"Blake won't admit he has feelings for Kendall"

"Oh, you do" I let out a groan of annoyance and pick up my water bottle from the floor.

"You guys don't know shit" I grumble picking the weights back up.

"Mhm yeah," Ryan says "but we know that you like her"

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I would punch him. Several times, I've wanted to.

I can't help it, he's an annoying little shit.

"Even if I did," I say "it's none of your business"

"Of course, it is" Ethan buts in from beside me "Blakey has a crush, and Blakey has never liked a girl this much"

They continue to bicker about it for the 30 remaining minutes.

"I'm home" I leave my bag on the floor along with my shoes knowing that it will piss mom off.

"In the kitchen" she calls out.

I walk to the kitchen and sit on the stool by the kitchen island while mom makes something on the stove.

"How was school?" She turns to face me and raises her eyebrows in question.

"It was good" I answer while getting a Gatorade from the fridge "saw little Ashley again."

Mom smiles at my words "I love that little guy" she turns back to the stove "what'd he say"

"His parents are gonna bring him round sometime"

She loves that kid more than me. Stupid favouritism.

"Any updates on The girl you like" I almost spit out my drink. I lift my head to see her looking at me with a knowing look.

"How do you know about Kendall"

"Oh so that's her name" she sends me a smirk "Ryan and Ethan aren't the quiet type" she laughs "and when I hear gossip I listen"

I'm going to kill those little fuckers.

"She sounds like a nice girl" she points the spatula at me "don't fuck it up"

"Get your swimming trunks on" Ryan walks in"we're going to Kendall's house bitch"

"How did you even get in here"

"I have my ways" he opens the cupboard and gets a bag of goldfish out of the packet.

My goldfish.

"Mrs H" he high fives my mom and kicks me out of my chair.

"Asshole" I mutter going up to my room and leaving him and my mom.

5 minutes later I'm back in the kitchen and glaring at Ryan as he eats his third packet of goldfish.

"Touch one more packet of goldfish and You'll see what happens"

He rolls his eyes and drags me out of the house. "Bye Mrs H"

"Have fun!"

• • •

•                                   •                                   •

Short chapter but hear me out. There might be another up later.

I'm continuing the guys going over to Kendall's so don't worry. Anyways I'll see y'all later hopefully.

Love you.

-s