𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 || "i'm not talking to him!"

{quiet people have the loudest minds}

ੈ✩‧₊THE BUS is packed

I knew that there were going to be a lot of us but I didn't expect the bus to be this packed.

Blake is sitting next to me after fighting with Ryan, they remind me of toddlers sometimes.

I'm glad I brought my headphones so I don't have to listen to all the noise, I don't know how long we're going to be on the bus but I want to sneak a nap in.

by the looks of it, Blake already has.

he has his head on my shoulder with his mouth slightly open, and quiet snores coming out.

he looks cute.

I hear someone clear their throat so I look in front of me and I see Esme looking back at me wriggling her eyebrows with a knowing smirk on her face.

I roll my eyes and turn my attention back to my phone.

if there's one thing I'm not looking forward to on this trip it's the teasing from all the girls.

they're determined to make me and Blake a couple by the end of the year, and Ryan being Ryan has placed a bet on us.

all of this started with a single kiss on the cheek.

they're crazy.

I put my headphones on and rest my head on the window carefully so I don't knock Blake.

we still have no idea where we are going so this will be fun.

I hope

─────⊹⊱✧⊰⊹─────

"you have to talk to him at some point, Kenz" sierra sighs. We've been on the bus for 2 hours and I'm already mad at Blake.

"I'm not talking to him until he apologizes" I turn to him, my arms crossed as I wait for him to speak.

"it was one bag of Cheetos!" he defends, holding his arms out in surrender.

"it was the last bag of Cheetos!" I argue back.
this argument may be stupid but I've been sitting on these hard bus seats for almost 2 and a half hours, and when I decided to have a bag of Cheetos I find that Blake has already opened them and finished the entire bag.