𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 || "stop bullying me!"

{I have a whole universe in my mind}

═════════════════════════════

"Pick a partner" as soon as those words left the teacher's mouth Blake took the seat right next to me.

"Hey no fair you whore" Ryan pouts and crosses his arms "I wanted to be with Kenny"

"Go Cry about it" Blake retorts making Ryan huff and sit next to Jordyn.

"You could be a little nicer to him" I point out to him after he turns back towards me.

"Not my fault he's a little shit" he shrugs carelessly "what even is this project?"

"I don't know" I shrug "she hasn't explained it yet"

"Well, wake me up when we know" I roll my eyes when he rests his head on his arms and closes his eyes.

I flick him on the forehead making him groan and bury his head further into his arm "stop bullying me"

"Wake up"

"No"

"I'll go sit with Ryan" I smirk knowing he won't like that.

"I'm up" he lifts his head and sits up straight "come on Kendall we need to work"

I laugh lightly and hit him on the arm "shut up"

This boy will be the death of me.

════════════time skip═════════════

"Stop cheating!"

"I am not" Ryan protested

"Prove it then" Jordyn crosses her arms "empty your pockets"

"Pfft, I see no reason to do that"

"Oh so now your defensive are you?"

He lets out a sigh before pulling out his pockets.

"You stole 500 dollars from the bank, you cheater!"

"Huh how did that get in there"

"Stop acting innocent!"

"Okay okay fine I stole it" he mumbled "your properties are expensive as shit"

"Tough luck" Jordyn smirked "now give me 200 you landed on my property.

"I'm done" he groans "you took all my money"

"You are such a sore loser" Esme grins.

"I am not"

"Yes, you are" we all shout in sync.

"I'm never playing monopoly with you guys again" he grumbles "you suck"

The front door opens and Blake walks in with a scowl on his face.

"Who pissed in your cereal this morning, blakey boy"

"Don't call me that" he mumbles as he takes a seat next to me "coach had me up at 5 am to practice" he rests his head on my lap and places my hand in his hair.

"I'm picking a movie this time" Ryan jumps next to us with the remote in his hand.

"Get your dirty ass feet off me" Blake muttered shoving Ryan's feet off him.

"I was comfortable you whore"

"I don't give a fuck"

════════════time skip═════════════

"Why do you cry at everything we watch?"

"I do not" I protest "anyway what did you expect when you put on the saddest movie ever!"

"It's not that sad"

"The dog died!"

"Whatever" he mumbles, his attention now back on the tv.

This guy put on a dog's purpose and expected me not to cry.

"I'm hungry"

"Of course, you are" I laugh. When is he never hungry.

"I'm ordering pizza"

An hour later and we've eaten (mostly him) 3 pizzas and a box of onion wings.

I've never been so full in my life.

Me and Blake are cuddled up on the couch, now watching tangled.

Comfort movie check.

═════════════════════════════

I didn't know how to end this chapter and I just wanted to bring out a chapter for you guys

Prepare yourselves for the next few chapters I have a lot planned to happen.

Anyway sorry for the short chapter this is just some fluff.

Thank you guys for all the support

Love always.

-s