𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 || "no one asked for your opinion"

{Go for someone who is proud to have you}

ੈ✩‧₊ "I'm just saying kens" sierra said, throwing her ball in the air "it's not that hard to find matching socks"

"It's not that I can't find them" I mumble "they just always seem to disappear"

"In other words, you can't find them."

"Hey!" I sit up from my position on the bed and cross my arms "I'm serious!, it's like the laundry machine eats them or something"

She bursts out laughing "That one's better than last weeks excuse"

She catches the ball one more time before walking over to her suitcase and grabbing a pare of ankle socks.

"Here" she throws them over to me "if these ones come back to me mismatched them I'm taking you out shopping for new socks"

"Oh I'm not that bad!" I defend. She gives me a be so for real look making me roll my eyes.

"Fine" I mumble, she has a I knew it look on her face "still not my fault!" I point to her making her laugh.

"Of course it isn't, kens" she throws her arm around my shoulders "it's the laundry machine's fault" she smirks "now let's go annoy Ryan"

I laugh at her comment and follow her out of the cabin door.

"Kenny!" I look to my right and sure enough there's Ryan jumping up and down with a soccer ball at his feet.

"What's got him so happy?" I ask Sierra after waving back to him.

"It's Ryan" she shrugs "he's got the mind of a 5 year old" her eyes move to the left of Ryan and I swear I see a tint of red.

My eyes follow to where hers went and they set on coltan Rivera. "Have a crush there S?" I smirk.

"Shut up" she mumbles.

It's cute!" I laugh "I won't tell, I promise"

She looks at me for a moment before smiling "Okay maybe I have a little crush on him" she admits "and maybe none of the girls know"