•••BASEBALL•••

I'm a shooting star leaping 

through the sky

like a tiger

Defying the laws of gravity

••••••

••••••

Vampire Baseball my favourite sport and America's favourite pasttime.

The one competitive activity that always made me feel very excited. When I was still human sports was one of my favourite activities. Every once in a while, the boys would listen to the games through the radio or watch them on the tv.

Playing Baseball with us was very interesting.

I sat on the ground fiddling with the grass stems picking up a few small flowers and either giving them to Alice or Jasper. While the rest of the vampire family practiced and joked around while we wait for Edward and Bella who he invited to join us.

"Are they coming yet?" I ask Alice twirling a picked grass weed from the ground.

"Soon," Alice says.

Sighing to myself in boredom. I picked myself up from the ground and leaned beside Jasper who looked down at me curiously.

"How fast can you spin that?" I question, gesturing to the bat in his hands that he kept spinning around. "I bet you can spin it faster than Emmett?"

The latter barks out a laugh from his position across the field besides Rosalie. In a blink he appears in front of me, his own bat in hand.

A mischievous gleam in his eyes, he puffs out his chest and faces Jasper with a smirk.

"I'll accept that challenge." Emmett states.

Furrowing my brows in false hesitance. "I don't know big guy. You may have the strength but Jasper's got better reflexes and agility." I say tauntingly.