•••FIELD TRIP•••

You're gonna hear my voice

When I shout it out loud

It's my life

It's now or never

••••••

••••••

"What?"

"Alice, please."

"It's true!"

laughter escaped from my mouth. I shared an amused look with Jasper who merely shook his head with a smirk. But I could instantly tell he was finding this whole scenario hilarious.

It had been two weeks since the accident, and Bella was very distant and uncomfortable with people asking about what happened that day. She spoke to me regularly about how my brother got to her in time. I kept denying that I wasn't sure.

But I knew the truth

Although it certainly would not go down well, explaining to a human girl. That the guy she's been crushing on for a while is a vampire. Not to mention her blood singer.

Nevertheless today we were going on a biology field trip for the entire day. So far it was quite interesting to say the least. Especially with my psychic sister, teasing our brother about how 'cute' him and Bella would be as a couple.

"I need everyone's permission slips, okay? So let's go!" The biology teacher Mr. Molina instructed to all of us as we stood by the yellow buses.

We handed our slips to the teacher and waited for him to give us the notion that it was okay for us. I bit my lip harshly to stop myself from laughing at the envious expression on my brother's face. He was sending daggers behind Mike's back who was simply asking Bella about prom.

"I can feel~jealousy, in the air tonight~oh, lord," I sang teasingly, earning snickers from my two other siblings.

Edward just simply rolled his eyes at me.