•••ACCIDENT•••

I'm bulletproof nothing to lose fire

away, fire away

Ricochet you take your aim

Fire away, fire away

••••••

••••••

The next morning went by quicker than a flash. I trodded down the stairs quietly, since both Charlie and Bella were still asleep. Making my way into the kitchen, smiling to myself when I looked around for the ingredients. It was only fair as they both allowed me to stay. The least I could do was make them breakfast.

Back when I was still human, I enjoyed cooking and baking. Most teenagers or other people would be annoyed to do chores and try everything to get out of it. Me on the other hand was quite thrilled with it. Cooking, was something that I rarely do, considering I don't eat human food anymore. Much like reading, it was my euphoria. I loved experimenting with different types of ingredients. It was fascinating to see what foods went together or what combinations they create.

I took the pan out of the cupboard and set it on the stove, waiting for it to heat up. I cracked four eggs into the pan and friend them lightly, already setting the cooked ones onto another plate.

Putting four rounds of bread in the toaster. Flipping the button down as I watched it burn the doughy texture. I grinned as I heard the patter of feet trickle down the stairs.

"Something smells good in here?"

I spun around when I hear a rough voice and see Bella's father trodding down the steps, rubbing his eyes.

"Morning," I greet and run my neck nervously.

"I hope you don't mind, I figured I'd cook you both something as a thank you for letting me stay over."

"Oh, well thank you," Charlie send me a smile and takes a seat by the kitchen table.

"It should be nearly done." I announce, "do you want any coffee? Or tea?" I ask politely.