•••JACOB•••

Be careful of the curse that

falls on young lovers

Starts so soft and sweet and

turns them to hunters

••••••

••••••

"He said what?"

"Yeah, I know."

"Damn girl, you've got it bad huh?" I smirk at my friend who shakes her head with a small smile.

"Tell me about it,"

I couldn't help but 'Aww' as how adorable she looked. Since we've mentioned my elder brother, a blush still hasn't left her cheeks.

"So..." I drawled out and wiggled my eyebrows.

"You and eddy? Eh?"

She starts to chuckle and shakes her head with a prominent blush. Her cheeks were a deep shade of red. "Stop, please."

"What? I'm curious?" I shrug and grin widely at her dazed expression. "My best friend and my eldest brother, getting close. Aren't I aloud to be the least bit curious?"

"I guess," she shrugs and fiddles with her maroon coloured blanket instead, while gazing at the bed sheets with sudden interest.

"What's wrong?" I furrow my brows and give a puzzled expression.

"It's nothing." She denies and shakes her head profusely.

"Bella, I'm not a mind reader okay?"

I notice her flinch slightly when I mention the words 'mind reader'. But ignore it for now and continue my speech.

"It's just," she sighs and makes eye contact. The sadness and slight disappointment is very easily shown in her chocolate brown orbs.

"He seems very mysterious, like he's hiding something deep, that he doesn't want to me to know. One minute he's speaking to me like a normal being, then the next..." she pauses,