•••HIGH SCHOOL•••

Everybody get your necks to

crack around, all you crazy

people come on

jump around

••••••

••••••

Halfway through school and I was glad that lunch was starting. Not gonna lie but I was really happy to be out of classes. For now at least. Awkward would be the only word to describe the day so far. Feeling everyone's eyes on the back of my head and being the centre of attention certainly didn't help. Luckily I managed to be in a class with either one of my siblings. Now I couldn't wait to see them again as I made my way to the cafeteria.

Rolling my golden eyes when I hear the familiar cat calls and whoops sent my way as I walked into the room. Biting my lip to stop myself from laughing at the jealous looks from other girls that were glaring at me.

This was just too funny

I walked over to the table where my siblings sat together and noticed the boys, sending harsh glares to the boys who wolf-whistled.

"Boys relax," I roll my eyes and sit down in between Edward and Rosalie.

"Their just pathetic little boys thinking with their dicks that's all."

"Correction there major dicks thinking with their dicks." Edward corrected and didn't leave his eyes off the table of popular boys.

"Edward, it's no big deal-"

"No big deal?" Jasper chimed in and raises his brows.

"Yes, trust me it's probably not gonna be the last time this happens okay? Besides I'm a big girl I can take of it myself." I reassure and notice their expressions soften slightly at my words. I should have known that they would be like this.

Overprotective much

"We have every reason to be." Edwards voice snaps me from my thoughts.

"He's right, you should know that we only act like this because your our little sister, and we do it to protect you," Emmet's voice causes me whip my head towards my brother who gives me a small smile.