•••PROLOGUE•••

Think you left me broken down

Think that I'd come running back

Baby you don't know me,

'cause you're dead wrong

••••••

••••••

Everything around me was just a whirlpool of emotions. Pain surrounded every inch of my body. The agony was all internal. Like molten fire burning my insides and consuming me from the inside. What was happening? What could I do? These thoughts corrupted my mind, the only option was to count the seconds between one wave to the next. By the time I got to five I could barely get another phrase before a scream broke through my throat. I didn't have the strength to hold it back this time.

A quiet grunting sound was the first thing I'd heard beyond the intense screaming that erupted from my throat as I desperately fought back the crying of desperation that was building in my throat. The white hot core in my chest blazed tremendously, as I rolled back and forth on the cold, wet pavement.

Flinching slightly as my fingertips touched the murky, moist water below me. A reflection appears on the other side of the puddle and made me gasp at the sight. Crimson red orbs instead of brown locked onto my own as if I was gazing into the eyes of another person. My once brunette hair was a deep ebony shade, that cascaded freely down my shoulders in soft waves. Soft, pale complexion was now smooth and porcelain. It was the kind of white that could even enchant the snow. Flawless skin that was free of blemishes, with not a single scar or mark in sight. Gently touching my lips that had become fuller and felt plumper were now red as a rose. Along with my chest that had widened a little and rounded my hips giving it perfect curves.

I looked... beautiful.

By the time I could comprehend my new appearance beforehand. Everything stopped spinning for me and I slumped down on the wall as I struggled to remember how I'd got gotten into this predicament in the first place.