•••YEARS LATER•••

Twist and shout my way out

and wrap yourself around me

'Cause I ain't the way you found me

and I'll never be the same

••••••

••••••

"Have you got all your books?"

"Yep."

"Your pencil case."

"Yes."

"And your packed lu-"

"Mom, I already checked this morning," I reassure and chuckle in amusement, "Don't worry so much."

"Trust me sweetheart," she walks around the kitchen counter and presses a soft kiss on my forehead. "I'll always worry."

"I'll be fine."

"It's not her fault," you hear Carlisle's voice come from behind as he walks over to his wife, wrapping his arm around her waist. "you know your mother just wants to you prepared."

"I know. But I'll be fine, I've got the others with me." I send them a reassuring smile.

This was gonna be my first year that I would be participating high school as a vampire, along with the rest of my older siblings. I couldn't lie that I wasn't nervous and I'm pretty sure everyone else noticed, especially Jasper. Poor Jasper I can't imagine how nervous he must be around all those humans. Plus with my own it certainly didn't help him. I guess we were just very anxious people.

"Just make sure to come home early if you feel pressured or uncomfortable," Carlisle says walking over and sits across from me.

"I understand this isn't easy for you and is your first time. But the best you can do is to just give it a try." He encouraged.

I couldn't describe how lucky I was to have them all these years. They have done so much for me and the least I could do is return the favour.

"I know, it's just..." I trail off.