Ch 8 Lost

Adrian

There are moments in life that changes you completely.
That the past doesn't matter anymore.

When everything changes.

You just know how to live again. It changes you into a completely different person that you never knew existed.

Mine was when I met Elsie.

"Tune it up, dude. We are gonna start in an hour."
Ryan shouted in my ear for the third time.

He was really excited today, God knows why. Maybe got a new girl to hang out with.

"Bro!" He then jumped up testing my patience. I don't like to be disturbed when I am tuning my guitar.

"What?" I whined.

"Clara texted me. She is coming for the recording".
He babbled out.

"Tell her not to, I don't like people around when I am recording". I replied to him.

"Come on dude, I want to show her my skills when I beat those sexy drums". He smiled trying to appeal me with his pearl-white teeth.

"Fine." I sighed.

It's my second week in this new town and in this silly school. I don't know how I managed to survive here. Thanks to Ryan.

At least it is better that the one before. The town I came from can be only described in one word, 'Hell'.

"Hey there!" I looked at Ryan, who is at the gate meeting her date.

She is Clara Smith, I knew her from the history project that we did on my first day.

She is a chatterbox herself. Perfect match for Ryan.

"I think, I should go". I heard a soft whisper behind Clara.

"Come On, Anna will not eat you. She can wait". Clara pulled a girl in and she followed her nervously.

"Hey, Adrian!" Clara greeted me and I just nodded.

"Guys this is Elsie, my friend. Would you mind If she joins us?"

Elsie was covered in blue, denim jeans and a jacket paired with a white shirt. I am not a big fan of denim but it kind of suits her.

"No problem at all. Your friend is our friend." Ryan winked at me, I just rolled my eyes. No more company.

"So, What you guys playing?"
Clara asked to which Ryan replied, "Come with me".

Meanwhile, I could see Elsie's eyes lingering on my guitar. I could read her, she was tempted to hear my guitar sing.

"You can sit" I told her, She was startled by my sudden voice.

"Ohh me, Yeah" She replied in her slow voice and sat down in front of me.