Chapter 7

I pull up to the club and instantly spot Mia standing in a small queue. I enter the parking lot and find the bike bay and lock my bike, soon after taking off my helmet. I walk over to Mia and she spots me and waves me over to her. 

"Hey! Glad you could make it!" She yelled over the music that could be heard from outside the club. 

"Hi, I'm glad I could to. Have you been waiting for long?" I question, referring to the line ahead.

"Nope! In fact I just got here myself!" She smiled. Not long later it was our turn to be ID checked. 

"ID please." The bouncer stated harshly. 

We both reached into our bags and pulled it out, handing it to the man he checked them. He then did a quick bag check on us and let us through. 

When we walked into the club the whole atmosphere completely shifted into one of intimacy. I stare at the club in shock, dancers were everywhere and a stage was there with nobody on it at the time. 

A low purple light set the mood and made everything more sexual. 

"You didn't tell me it was a fucking strip club!" I shout so she can hear me.

"I didn't know! The description said it was a club! I thought it meant like a bar!" She replies with the same amount of shock as me. 

"Ugh, I guess it will still get us drunk..." I shake my head. 

She giggles and we both start to make our way to the bar that was against a wall. We took a seat on the stools and a cute boy was wiping some glasses with a wet cloth. A little bit later he noticed our arrival and looked up. 

"Hey! Sorry for the wait, I'm Leo. What do you pretty ladies want?" He winked at Mia, causing her to blush.  

"I-I'll have a Mojito please." Mia said with a slight stutter and looked down. Making him smirk at her.

"Alright, and for you?" He looked at me and smiled at me kindly.

"A small Sex On The Beach please, not planning to get to drunk tonight." I chuckled, also making Leo chuckle along with me. 

"Good choices! What's the names for the orders?" He asks staring at Mia, but she didn't notice.

"Aurora for me, thank you." I say first, soon followed by Mia.

"Mia is mine." 

"Mia..." He tests out the name on his tongue.

She blushes even more once he starts to make the drinks. 

After he finishes our drinks, he slides them along the table to us. Each has a napkin with it, but Mia's also had a pen. 

She looks at her napkin and her jaw slacks. She later picks up the pen and writes on the napkin, but as now managed to hide her shocked expression. 

She discretely pushes it back towards him after turning it over. He walks past and picks it up, all of the scene being watched and analysed my me carefully. He then smirks up at her and winks again, causing her to look down quickly.

"What was on the napkin?" I ask looking at her with a small smile on my face.

"Hm? What napkin? I don't remember a napkin..." She says lying terribly and obviously. 

"Okay then." I say taking a sip of my fruity drink. I change the subject noticing her being a bit uncomfortable. "Want to look at what's happening over there?" I say referring to the mass of people forming in a big cluster. 

"Sure!" She says almost to quickly, instantly standing up from her stool.

We both walk over to a stage and make our way through the sweaty people to get to the front of the crowd. We are then met with the sight of a very naked woman and man on stage.

*

The woman is tied down to a bench with the man stands over her with a candle. The woman who is obviously a sub is wearing a gag that is tight around her face. The dominant is wearing a plain black mask to hide his identity. As well as a very hard erection from the sight of the woman in front of him.

The man slowly tilts the candle over the subs breasts, causing her to arch her back to arch. Her moans are muffled by the ball gag. He then grabs an ice cube from a metal tray on the side of the bench and freezes the candle wax causing it to harden on her skin. She moans even louder and more and the man reacts to the sounds by lightly slapping her face and running his hands down her body. Making her stop any sounds she is making. 

Most of the audience are also having fun with each other.  Some people are jerking off or fingering themselves or others, some are making out and some are even fucking! 

"Shut up, you stupid slut." The man grunts as he slaps her tits and with the other hand squeezes her jaw making her lips go into a duck face pout.

After a little while of dripping the hot wax on her porcelain, glass-like skin, he begins to untie the gag from around her face, and undoes the rope from around her wrists and legs. Once he has finished they bother turn to the audience. The girl kneels in a submissive position with her legs spread apart her palms on them facing up and her head down on the side of her dom. 

*

The dom takes a quick bow and grants the submissive permission to stand and leave the stage with him. While they are leaving the crowd cheers loudly and I come to find out that Mia is the one cheering the loudest. 

I look over at her and lift my eyebrow and say, "Mia? I didn't know you were into this stuff? I thought you would be vanilla." I smirk at her. 

"Oh! Uhm- No I'm not!" She tries to deny with no avail.

"Then why were you cheering so loud?" I grin at her attempts to cover up. 

"Me? Cheering? Never! Must have had the wrong person! Haha.." She laughs awkwardly so I drop the topic. 

"Alright then," I chuckle. "wanna go to the dance floor? It's not to busy at the moment." 

"Uh, sure! I don't mind, but can we go to the bar first?.. Just to get a drink! Nothing else!.." She says quickly, stumbling over her own words. 

"Sure, I won't be getting anything though. I prefer to be aware. Especially at night." And when you have hundred of people wanting you dead, but whatever. 

"That's fine by me! Lets go!"

___________________________

Hope you all enjoyed that little snippet of the fun time on the stage!

Did you like it? Do you want more of it?

Let me know in the comments!

-Babe-