Chapter 18

"Do you like it?" Daemon spoke lowly, looking up at me with query. I didn't notice how beautiful his eyes were until now, a light green iris contrasted with his black. His eyes were the colour of the grass on a new summer day, they were the colour of the rarest emerald that everyone wanted do have to themselves. His hair gave me the idea of who he was as a person, dark.  His hair was straight and covered his forehead slightly, it was also slightly wet. Showing that he has had a shower recently. He smelt of alpine wood and money.  Though I didn't mind.

"It's alright, I guess." I looked back at him shrugging, looking out the window from where I was standing. The trees were dense in an obvious line, providing an instant shelter and hiding place as soon as you entered them. Perfect escape route. 

But now I need to get that bloody cat. "Where's my cat?" I ask loudly, kind of concerned that they may have killed him or left him alone at my house. 

"Ah yes, he is safe. We can get someone to bring him up. He must stay in this room, we will provide food and water for him. There should be a bed in the closet, as well as some clothes for yourself." Luciano commented in reply to my question, allowing me to breathe a sigh of relief that he was safe. 

With that being said, Sinn brought out his phone and dialled a number. "Porta su il gatto. ADESSO." Although I couldn't understand what he was saying, he spoke with authority and power, sending commands through a screen, proving the amount of power he had over his workers. 

After a little while, a worker finally knocks on the wooden door of my bedroom. All of our heads turn, now aware of the new person trying to make entrance into the room.

"Come in." Sinn states forcefully. In response the door opens and a blonde-haired boy walks in with a carrier box. The boy seemingly looked like he was around seventeen of eighteen. Why would he be here? I thought to myself as to why a child was in a place as dangerous as this. But is suppose he would be well protected and looked after here.

"The cat, Sir." Said the worker, his eyes firmly planted on the floor, avoiding eye contact with everyone inside the room. 

"Thank you, Myles." Luciano replied with a lot less authority, as if they knew each other personally.

"You're welcome, Sir." Myles smiled slightly before looking up at Luciano.

His attention got drawn to me, his eyes widened a fraction but soon later returned to normal and averted from mine. He looked as if he remembered something. Weird... 

Confusion struck my head, what happened? Why did he look so shocked when he saw me standing here? 

"You can leave now." Daemon's voice raised from the silence.  Without uttering a word Myles left and shut the door gently without a second glance back. Daemon sounded-- annoyed? Eh. I don't care, I'm going to be out of this place before they get a chance to ask any more questions.

Just wait...

"We will leave now; your cat has already had food and water. We will get someone to bring more supplies tomorrow morning. Is that alright with you, doll?" Luciano queries, his voice calm and not too pushy. 

"One, yes. Two, don't call me that, I don't like you." I bite back at his 'nickname.' A smirk came across his face, as well as a rebellious glint in his eyes. 

'Noted, little tiger. If you need anything, use this button or the telephone that already has the needed numbers in it, so don't try calling anybody else." he says while exiting the room with the others, leaving me all alone. Well, with my cat of course, but he's not much company. 

The window is sealed shut, with no way of opening it. But there is a chair... And I have so no-one to stop me...

"Fuck it! I'm gonna throw it!" I say staring directly at the camera in the corner of the room. 

I grab the chair that was sat at the desk and lift it above my head. I apply tons of force and throw the chair. After releasing it I instantly close my eyes and cover my ears. A satisfying crash greets my ears, as well as the feeling of fresh air and a glass hitting my skin. 

"Bon voyage, fuckers!" I say smirking before jumping into a bush out of the window. 

______________________________

I'm back yall! Sorry that I was gone for so long! Will post again soon, have a great day! 

-Babe-