Chapter 14

"I don't have to answer your questions." I retort back, getting slightly unhinged because of how calm they were being.

"Oh, but you do." Sinn speaks and leans forward to me after being quiet for a little while. "Don't forget what position you are in darling. There are two of us and one of you, plus the fact that we have guns on us while you have nothing. Now drop the attitude." His tone jokey and mocking until the last sentence where his face dropped and his voice lowered.

I don't answer, I knew I didn't want to talk and they did to.

"First question," Luciano spoke, I noticed how he was the one to talk more, while Sinn just sat back until he thought of a smart remark to knock down me ego. "What did you take?"

I glanced over at the man, and sighed when I knew I had to answer.

"Some jewellery, money and a few other things." I answer coldly, not wanting to give to much away about myself.

"Ok, what were the other things?" He lifted an eyebrow and stared at me harshly.

"I think some stuff in a safe." I say and he moves his gaze downwards towards his rings that were just like decorations on his big and veiny hands.

"Alright, who sent you?" He asked, but I wasn't going to tell him. If I did, and ever got out then I would be killed and tortured for breaking the pact every member who works for him made when they first joined.

"I am not going to tell you that." I look him dead in the eyes.

"Fair enough, I respect loyalty. But it is a minor inconvenience." He comments.

"Tell us about yourself." Sinn spoke up interrupting Luciano before he could ask another question. He leans forward with his forearms holding his weight on his thighs.

"Uhm, this is an interrogation, not 'get to know the person you kidnapped.'" I blurted and challenged before I could stop myself.

He tilted his head to the side and looked me up and down as if accepting my challenge.

"I'm glad you noticed, sweetheart. However, you need to answer to us from now on, or have you forgotten?" He shifted his weight slightly making him closer to me again.

"No."

"Good girl," He says slowly, his eyes reading my expressions. "Now answer the question. If you are going to stay with us for a while then we will need to get to know you."

"My name is Aurora Solace, I am 22." I answer dry and vague.

"Thank you, even though we already knew that." He replies smirking at the battle he won. "I gather that you already know our names?"

Taking my silence as a yes remembering the time they told me their names in the cell, he continued.

"Well I am 27, I am joint mafia don along with Luciano. I am head of special forces and training." He comments.

"I am also 27, I specialise in hacking." Luciano added a little after, I feel as though that they told me what they specialised in was a way of telling me that they know what they are doing, and that they know to find me if I escaped. A hidden threat which was also very blatantly obvious to those who knew how to find it.

"Sadly, our main don couldn't be here to have a conversation with us today. So you will have to meet him at dinner." Luciano looked at me while speaking. Wait what? There's more?! I thought it was going to be difficult dealing with two dons, let alone three!

I just listened, I didn't feel the need to reply to him at every time he spoke of little things. So it was finally quiet. The birds chirped from outside and the trees rustled and swayed in the breeze that nudged them ever so slightly.

I managed to peer through the glass separating us and the two men upfront, I looked at the time. It was now 12:54 in the afternoon. I have no idea how long I was in that cell for neither did I care. I just wanted to eat. But I didn't want to eat from their hands. They could sneak some sort of potion in it and turn me into a frog for all I know.

They car was stuffy now, the windows slightly fogged from my ragged breathing as well as theirs. The windows also acted as a type of sunglasses for the car, preventing to much light from going in thankfully.

The car had some sort of mood lighting that looked like it would be able to be changed by a clap of someone's hands.

The heat started to grab me in a chokehold and I started to breathe deeper and more frequently. To my surprise, both of the men noticed this and started to open the windows slightly. Enough that new air could cycle in and out but not enough for me to squeeze through. Although I'm glad they think I'm thin enough to fit through them anyways, my ass would probably get stuck if I even got to the window. Since they are sitting directly next to them.

We seemingly drove for hours and hours before we came to some sort of green forest again after passing through a city I couldn't recognise. Luckily for them they had a phone to go on and a laptop to work on that was stored away in a small compartment up front. I, however had to sit there in boredom, I don't usually tend to love sitting in a car for ages without anything to do accept look out the window at the same trees I have been seeing for the past half hour.

Eventually, the men put their devices away seeming to know we were close to our destination. The skyscrapers of trees started to clear and we turned a few corners of of the main road onto a dirt path that even looked organised.

Tall gates met my gaze and stared down at me in anguish. As well as a large metal gate that had guards dotted around, all armed with a variety of weapons that I couldn't identify from my current position. A guard in all tactical gear caught my attention as he held up a clipboard. All military recognised the car as their bosses arrival and pushed the gates open without the vehicle needing to slow an inch. They gates opened slowly but fast enough for us pass through at the speed we were going.

As we cleared though the gates, I would never have guessed what the mansion looked like. This was not anything like the house I robbed...