Chapter 15

The mansion towered above my head like a cloud nobody would ever be able to reach. It was practically a castle. 

The white mansion stood tall and mighty over the surrounding trees, yet still not enough to be completely in sight of anyone who passed through the forest. Pillars and intricate art scattered the building as decoration as well as some plants to hide it further among the shrub. I fountains was placed in front of the main entrance to great those who came to the 'house.'

"Oh my god." I whispered as I leaned forward to get a better look through the windows. Sinn and Luciano were staring at me the whole time, I didn't say anything though as I knew they would just keep looking. All I could do is judge them silently, without them having any idea what I was thinking about.

"Do you like it?" Someone asks but I was to engrossed in the beautiful mansion to even care about who said it or to even answer them in the first place.

My mouth hung open for a while as we wee driving down the pathway towards the medieval looking building.

Finally we reached the front door and the driver stopped the car, much to my dismay I realised how much I had been drooling over the house and immediately closed my mouth and built up my barriers that were down for a little too long.

"Glad you are in awe of your new home." Luciano spoke with a smug grin on his face.

"I hate it." I comment coldly lying so obviously to myself and them.

"Sure you do." Sinn chirps walking ahead to unlock the door.

I take notice of my surroundings, guards are dispersed every few meters along the sides of walls and are dotted around the surrounding grassland. Shit. There is also a small maze off to the side of the house. As well as what I can smell to be a pool I assume is behind the mansion, due to the chlorine giving out its location.

"Enough trying to find an 'escape route.' though you will be lucky enough to get out of the house in general. We will give you a tour later. This door has been open for the past five minutes and its starting to get cold." Luciano states, while crossing his arms over each other to keep himself warm. My eyes shoot down temporarily, to look at the glimpse of tattoos and muscle that made themselves visible to me. His arms flexed and strained against the fabric of his white shirt.

I bring my eyes back up to his and roll my eyes grazing past them and through the door, eager to get inside of the house to warm up and to see if the interior design was as good as the exterior. I obviously didn't want to be here, why would I? I mean, there are hot men standing at my sides.. But I am not here to be gawking at them, I am here to escape. That is why I'm here.

The inside of the house reeked of rich people.

Not that it was a bad smell, it was just a very strong, masculine scent. I can tell they spend most of their time here, it must be their main base. It smelt like pine wood and freshly cut grass as well as a faint smell of lavender candles that tried their best to cover it up.

A grand staircase was in the middle of the room, it was the first thing you saw as you walked in. It started as one from the bottom then widened as it approached the second level.

To my left, there was an archway that led to the living room. On both sides of the staircase there were closed doors, plus one to my right that has the sign 'OFFICE' in bold and uppercase letters. 'I wonder If that's the office?!' I said to myself, and mentally laughed. 

"Do you want to see your room?" Luciano queried from over my shoulder, walking to the front of me with Sinn. 

"My room? Ok, I will just go home then." I shrug and turn around about to open the door to leave, before I am picked up briefly and put down in front of them so that they are blocking the exit. Their arms crossed and both heads are tilted staring at me.

I scoff and roll my eyes again, "Ugh, ya'll are no fun." I say and start going up the stairs.  

"Where are you going?" A voice calls out from far behind me, following me up the stairs trying to catch up. 

"Wonderland." I grin and take a quick look over my shoulder to see them walking down the same corridors as me, though a few paces behind me. 

Taking this as my chance to get away from them, as soon as I turn the next corner. I bolt. I can hear a few muffled 'shits' and 'for fucks sake' behind me as they start running as well. All I can hear is their heavy footsteps compared to my very silent ones. As well as the drumming in my chest from the stamina. 

I turn another corner and me being slightly in front of them, I opened the nearest door and closed it with know sound. I put my ear to the door and listen as their footsteps pass, I let out a sigh of relief, my front still facing the door. Until I am forcefully turned around, and my back is slammed back against the door roughly. It all happens in a flash and I try to pry the hands off of my shoulders, but before I could get out of the situation. I felt a cold sensation on my neck, I dared not to move anymore. My eyes were tightly shut from when I was trying to force the person off from me. 

I peeled my eyes open, and looked into the most magnificent cold, blue eyes I have ever seen... 

____________________________________________________

IM SO SORRY YALL FOR THE LONG UPDATE!! I had a writers block, but I'm back now and to apologise I am going to do a ✨double update!

So if you are reading this there will probably be another chapter posted today!

But I am in a writing kinda mood so there might be more! 

STAY SEXY! xoxo

-Babe-