Chapter 12

"Ma'am? Your food is here." A soft voice speaks waking me from my light slumber. 

My eyes adjust to the dimly lit room I was being held in. My eyes make contact with another's that I could just about point out through the darkness. Food? Finally, I cant remember when I last ate...

"Thanks." I say coldly avoiding eye contact out of embarrassment with my current position. 

I was still in my dress from the night prior, although now it was a bit shredded and dirty but nothing a wash and a few stiches cant fix! Even then I got it for free so its not like its 'a waste of my money.' 

Out of the corner of my eye I see the petite girl with amber hair walk over to where I was laying, she looked a tad bit lost and nervous. But I cant blame her, if I was in a dark room that smelt of shit and blood with a suspected criminal I'm sure I wouldn't like it either.

She placed the food on the edge of the 'bed' quickly and scurried backwards, taking extra notice of her shoes as she stared at them with her hands held in front of her. 

"The dons will be with you soon, eat your food and they will be here by the time your finished." She fiddled with her fingers and the hem of her uniform she was wearing.

"Alright, thank you." I say softly and calmly, giving her a small smile trying to not scare her. 

She returned the favour and tilted her lips up before quickly leaving the cellar. The door slamming brought me back to my senses about where I was. 

I shouldn't make having me here be easy for them. No. I am not going to be seen as weak, they will have to get me in line and follow as they say. I will follow along for now until I get the chance to strike.

Game on. 

_______________________

After finishing my food, and almost immediately the steel door opens again and the two come inside. But this time with two guards behind them. What is going on? Why are they here?

"Stand up, now." Luciano commands dryly. Wanting to get shit done and not to be messing around. I had much hatred for being bossed around and I did not like this one bit. But I had to get on with it if I was going to get out of this shithole. 

I stand up slowly and look at them meeting their stares and immediately looking back down again.

"You are going to get your own room in the main house, we expect that you don't try to run for it. That is why we have these two with us. You might recognise them," Sinn chuckles as he spoke. " and I don't think they are too fond of you. So you might want to stay near and not run so they don't have to release there pent up anger." He smirks, while the two men stepped forward glaring bullets through my skull, both with bandages around some areas and a cleaned up face with scratches on them. Glad to see I did a good job haha.

Taking my silence as a yes, they started walking out of the door. Luciano and Sinn in front leading the way while the two other men were behind me. 

We walked through a maze full of cells. Most of them being occupied by two or more people. Why didn't I have a roommate then? Weird. 

After walking past the cells, we go up some steep concrete steps that lead up to a metal door similar to the one that was in my room that I was in not long before hand. 

Light peeked through the cracks in the door. They put in a code and opened the door slowly, my eyes never adjusted to the light, it was all so bright. 

Until it wasn't.