Chapter 3

Kadens POV

I smelt her before i saw her. Damn she had an amazing scent.

Grassy with a hint of brown sugar. My wolf was ecstatic when he felt her coming closer.

I was in the middle of telling Alex about the smell when someone bumped into me.

"Hey watch where you're.." That was all I could squeeze out of my mouth.

I was suddenly captivated by the most beautiful creature ever. She had eyes the color of cinnamon and hair like a sea of chocolate.

She wasn't at all what I usually went for. That could change, and it would. For I had truly found my mate.

She looked away from me for a brief second. As she turned to face me again she had said "Excuse me? Are you insane? I don't know what you felt but whatever it was.. it wasn't mutual."

Did I hear her right? Clearly there must be something wrong with my hearing.

Impossible.

That bitch had rejected me. Me! The alpha. The hottest, richest, most popular guy in school!

This can't be happening. I've heard of guys rejecting their mates, but not girls.

Why would she do this? I was dumbfounded and infuriated. Everyone was looking at us. Some shocked, some with happy expressions fixed on their faces. This isn't happening. I'll make her regret her decision.

Ooo intense.. lol

Like, comment, whatever. (:

Thanks guys <3