Chapter 29

Desirae's POV

I woke up and felt someone's arm around me. I started kicking and screaming and someone's hand went over my mouth. "Oh no," I thought, this is the end of me. They're gonna take me and tie me up in their basement and force me to be their baby giver. Just then I stopped squirming, because my eyes were met with a two big brown globular organs. That's his eyes if you don't know. Anyway, I couldn't look away. Somehow I was trapped in his gaze. My body felt so good, I just wanted to grab his face and kiss him until I took every last breath from his lungs.

He bent down and whispered in my ear "good morning beautiful." I nearly melted. Gosh why did this man-boy have to be so perfect. Oh yea, he's my mate. Ugh, I barely managed to get good morning out of my mouth and he was already attacking my neck. I started breathing harder and I could feel my heartbeat increase. Every little kiss was like fire dancing on my skin, but in the good way, if there is a good way for fire to be burning your skin. Its indescribable, I couldn't get you to understand unless you actually were to experience it.

At that moment Vanessa burst into my room in defense mode. Me and Kaden jumped up. Vanessa's cheeks got deep red and she apologized and left the room quickly. Kaden kissed me on the cheek and told me he would see me later. "I have things to take care of at the pack house. I promise I will meet you here at 5:00 pm sharp." He kissed me one last time and I watched him shift and walk to the edge of the woods. He gave me one last look and then darted off. I went in search of Vanessa to find out what she was doing this morning. That was really weird.

I found her in her room. "Vanessa, what was all that about?"

She replied with "Whatever you believe Desirae don't. I am warning you. I smelt another wolf in your room. Why didn't you?"

"Vanessa what are you talking about? All I could smell was Kaden."

"Yea, well, I guess between you and Kadens little make out sesh y'all couldn't tell the difference so I think once he comes back we should ask him to check it out."

Just then I started sniffing around in my room. Odd. I actually did smell a different scent, but only the slightest hint of it reached my nose. This was serious and I needed Kaden to get back quickly.

Just as I was about to pull out my phone, I felt it vibrate. I turned on the home screen and a text read "Until next time my dear."