The Alpha's Stubborn Mate

Chapter 1

I started today just like every other. With a shower. I undressed and stepped into the warm water.

I savored the warmth, knowing that moments later I would have to get out and freeze.

I step out minutes later and get ready for school.

I put on my navy blue hoody, my skinny jeans, and a pair of Vans. I brush my hair out and leave it down. With one last glance towards my reflection I call out my sisters name "Jessica! Time to go!." "I know!." She answered.

She's so annoying. She has made me miss the bus like 5 times already. If you know me, you'd know that I love school.

Weird huh?

I make my way to the bus stop and sitting on the curb is my sister's ex-friend Kaylee.

She's a goofy girl that looks exactly like my sister. They were besties at one point but I don't know what happened.

"Hey Kaylee, what's up?" I asked.

"Just waiting for the bus, obviously."

Omg rude. "I see that." I snapped back. Awkward silence. Jessica runs up and punches my thigh.

"Dead leg!" Haha.

"You bitch." I screamed. At least she broke up the weirdness between me and Kaylee.

Jessica and I fought over whose grade had the hotter boys in it, while Kaylee sat and picked at the grass.

Yea I know this chapter is boring, but I'm just giving you her perspective of her day it gets better trust me. Thanks for reading (: <3