Chapter 15

Kaden's POV

I shifted and ran nonstop to Desirae's house. I had to see her and to know she was okay, and that she didn't have that Kameron guy there.

When I got there I stopped and stood by one of the trees in the shadows. Her curtains were closed and there was no way I could tell what she was doing.

I could feel how she was feeling though. She was happy. It made me happy, even though I wasn't the one who caused her happiness. Her curtains flew open and I saw her look around.

Beautiful. That was all that came to my mind as I looked at her. Her eyes locked with mine and a look of pure disgust came to her face. Dammit. Busted. She quickly closed her curtains, leaving me with a deep pain in my chest.

In the distance I heard her sister and her sisters friend coming. I didn't bother to back away into the woods and just laid there in the grass.

The curtains flew back open and Desirae was pointing in my direction. They were saying something but I couldn't quite make it out.

The Kaylee girl opened the window.

"Hey! Get out of here Sicko! Des doesn't want you watching her you stupid little freak!"

I chuckled inwardly. Stupid little freak? I thought about that for a bit. It was pretty funny. I watched as Desirae quickly closed her window and slammed her curtains closed. She was nervous. I could feel it.

I walked back further into the woods and sat by a big oak tree, waiting for Desirae to open up her curtains again.

It took her exactly seven minutes to do so. She looked around outside for a bit. It seemed almost as if she were looking for me. With no luck of finding me, she left from the view of the window and I ran back home.