Chapter 11

I made my way to Math class. I hated math it was so boring and I didn't get it most of the time. There was one thing good about it though. I smiled at the thought.

I walked in the door and took my seat. Trey walked in followed by some of our other friends.

"Wassup Des."

"Hey Trey." I rolled my eyes. He took his seat across from me. I kicked his leg.

"OW!" He yelped.

I laughed and quickly screamed when he kicked me back.

"I'm gonna kill you," I said through gritted teeth. He laughed and pointed towards the door. I looked and froze in place.

My palms got sweaty and my heart raced. Kameron Hanson walked through the door and took his seat beside me.

Even though I see him everyday, I still think he gets hotter everytime I see him. He's not as chiseled or handsome as Kaden but he was sexy in his own way.

I sneered at the thought of comparing him to Kaden. Kameron was everything that Kaden wasn't.

Sweet, shy, etc. He rarely spoke but when he did it was music to my ears. In a way I felt as if I were cheating on Kaden but I quickly dropped the thought.

Trey looked at me and grinned like a dork. "What?" I asked.

"You know what." He winked. I pretended to gag. Which caused him to kick me again.

"One day Trey, one day." I glared at him.

"Hey Kameron."

"Hey."

I smelled Kaden's scent. How could I miss it. It was minty and earthy at the same time. Mmm. Ugh. I forgot he was in this class.

Kaden's POV

I walked down the hall and ignored everyone that tried to speak to me.

I reached the door to my math class. I stood in the doorway and watched my mate. I felt everything she was feeling.

Lust, desire, nervousness. The emotions smacked into me. I forced myself not to growl. How dare she feel these things for another.

I just decided to take my seat and ignore the pain in my chest.

Aww :(. Comment and vote. The next three chapters are going to be great. :]