Chapter 17

"Why are you in my room? Get out!" I yelled.

"You coming to my party?" He asked with a stupid but gorgeous smile on his face.

"No I'm not. Now answer my question." I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Why not? Because, I wanted to see you. All you do is avoid me and its starting to piss me off." I laughed at his remark.

"Because I have other plans, master. Piss you off? Ha, I don't care." I said annoyed.

"Well you should. I care about your feelings." He said with a sad look on his face. I wanted to comfort him and tell him how much I loved his arrogant, annoying self but I didn't. I would never admit any of that to anyone.

"Where could you possibly be going?" He demanded.

"I don't have to tell you anything. Thank you very much. You're not my boss." I snapped.

"Alright if you wont tell me then ill just have to.."

Before I could say anything he grabbed me and threw me on the bed tickling me.

"Get off of me Kaden!" I yelled.

"Not until you tell me where you're going. Come on Des."

He laughed and I couldn't help but think it was the most beautiful laugh I had ever heard. Everywhere he tickled me I felt a tingle. It was an amazing sensation. I wanted so badly to push him off but I also wanted him to stay where he was.

"Stop it! Ill tell you!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

He stopped and got off of me. I noticed he was a little excited.

"Eww could you put that away please?" I asked throwing a pillow at him. He threw it back at me.

"You know you like it." He said huskily and winked at me. I pretended to gag.

"Uh, no I do not. Anyway I am going out with someone." I said looking at the ground.

"That someone being?" He asked with a serious tone.

"Kameron Hanes." I said without looking up at him. I felt two strong hands on my shoulders. He squeezed them a little.

"I forbid you go out with that guy." He said looking me right in the eyes.

"You're not my boss Kaden, ill go out with whoever I please!" I snapped.

"No, but I am your mate and I am begging you not to go. Please Desirae. I will do anything."

"I'm going out with him and that's final."

He gave me a pained look.

"What do you think is gonna happen when he finds his mate, huh? He's going to forget all about you, and when he does you'll know exactly how I feel." I wanted to slap him. He was ruining all my plans for me and Kameron.

"F you! Now get out and don't ever come back!" I shouted.

"Ok I will. I promise you this though. If you go out with him tonight, I will break our bond."

"Good! That's what I've wanted the whole fucking time!" I pushed him out of my door and slammed it.

Good riddance, I thought.

Omg she is such a bitch right? :(

Comment and vote please :)

I love you guys