25. Jealousy Woes Part 2

So, the song lyrics used later on in this chapter are not actually Eminem song lyrics. It's from a song "Farewell" by a YouTube rapper named Denace that's basically known for his voice kind of resembling Em. And I just thought it would fit here so that's why I used it, so we are going to pretend that Marshall actually wrote that song for the sake of the story...

 And I just thought it would fit here so that's why I used it, so we are going to pretend that Marshall actually wrote that song for the sake of the story

Nikki's P.O.V.

I honestly don't even know what am I doing here.

Why am I in this car with Marshall, driving us God knows where...

We barely speak to each other.

It's mostly silent in the car.

Until we arrive to our destination.

Which is literally in the middle of nowhere.

Like seriously, I don't know where are we even at?

"Why did you bring me here, you want to kill me or something?" I ask sarcastically, rolling my eyes at him.

"You know what? Now that you mention it, sweetheart, it don't sound like half a bad idea," he shrugs, killing the car's engine and leaning in to me. Face looking short of deranged.

"Now that you mention it," he repeats himself. "I could literally do anything I want to do to you out here, Nikki, and ain't a goddamn soul will ever find out about it," he states emotionlessly, no doubt trying to scare me.

"So then do it," I reply. "Don't just talk about it, be about it, Marshall."

"Nah," he smirks, shaking his head. He licks his lips and backs off.

"God, you are so weak," I whisper under my breath rolling my eyes.

"What was that, yo?" He immediately pops up.

"Nothing," I roll my eyes again.

"Anyway," he then smirks. "You wanna tell me what it was REALLY about, after the concert? Why was you acting like that, like a total bitch?"

"Marshall," I expell his name out of my mouth like it's a cuss word or something. "It was nothing, and I wasn't acting like anything."

"Yeah, right," he suddenly grabs my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"Let go of me!!" I protest.

"Tell me the fucking truth. For once in your goddamn life, Nikki!" He's getting pissed off now too, and I don't even know what for. He's such a spoiled child, I swear.

But then... maybe he does deserve that explanation.

As badly as he seems to want it.

I slap his hand off my face and turn away from him.

Staring out of the window at the night view of Detroit, staring at... I don't even know what I'm looking it honestly, some abandoned buildings, middle of nowhere?!