17. This Is Personal

Nikki's P.O.V.

"Here's your bottle of Crystal," I say and feel the words immediately die on my lips as I realize that the person sitting in front of me inside of the V.I.P. lounge us Marshall.

I damn near stutter and my hands shake, the tray with the champagne bottle and glasses on it rattling a bit.

As he sits there in between two bimbo looking chicks on one of the couches at the V.I.P., it feels to me like everything is moving in slow motion.

His baby blue eyes widen for just as spilt second, then he smirks.

Marshall licks his lips and he looks me up and down evilly.

"Hand it right here, sweetheart. Thanks a lot," he says with a cold arrogant smirk, pretending like he doesn't actually know me, which is fine by me.

As quickly as I possibly can, I place the tray on a small table in front of where he is sat with his groupies and turn to walk away from them.

"Uh... Hold up just a second, baby girl, would ya?" Marshall then says in this annoying voice.

I turn my head slightly and look at him over my shoulder, watching him look me over once again and I seriously am hating these slutty ass outfits the club makes us wear when serving at the V.I.P. section, these shirt tight leather black shorts with fishnets and a tight ass see through white corset tops, paired with a some really high-heeled stilettos, I look like a damn stripper right now, and it feel humiliating as hell right now that Marshall is staring me down, not bothering to hide bow much he enjoys seeing me like this.

Marshall bites his buttom lip and leans forward, grabbing the Crystal bottle and taking a swig straight from the bottle just like the unsophisticated ghetto ass piece of white trash that he is.

He then smirks again and motions for me to come closer to him.

I mentally stop myself from rolling my eyes, being it how I am currently on duty and it would be unprofessional of me to do that.

I sigh and make my way back to where he is sitting with those two bimbos.

"How can I help you, Mr Mathers?" I ask sarcastically, leaning forward and immediately regretting it because his eyes immediately go to my cleavage as he licks lis lips again. I swear, it this point he is trying to be as sleazy as possibly on purpose.

"You see this, sweetheart?" He dangles the bottle in front of my face as I questiongly raise my eyebrows at him. "It's too warm," he states. "So me and my ladies would need another one. Go grab us a replacement, won't ya?"

Now, I know that he's lying because that bottle was just sitting in a bucket of fresh ice when I picked it out for the V.I.P. He just wants to make me go and get him another one for no reason. And once I'll be back with that one, he'll probably find something wrong then too, it's become a game to him the minute he realized that I'm the one servicing the V.I.P. and he's enjoying it.

"Not a problem, sir," I say sarcastically, emphasizing the word sir, but keeping it professional.

As soon as I'm out of his eyesight however, I speed walk out of the V.I.P. lounge and head straight for the bar on the common area where Kianna is currently stationed at.

"Ki, come here girl, I need a big favor from you," I smile sweetly at my best friend, walking behind the barstand and pulling her to the side.

"What is it, girl?" Kianna puts down the cocktail glass she was in the process of mixing for somebody.

"I need you to switch places with me," I make puppy dog eyes at her. "You go to the V.I.P. for me and I'll stay here and work the bar for you."

"Sure girl, no worries. Why you don't want to be at the V.I.P. though?"