Entry No : 359

River had been incredibly busy since we arrived, as had I. I went to her whenever I had the opportunity, either to give her the report or to discuss any production issues. But she has never recognized me. And I can't blame her. I am not the type of person who leaves a lasting impression. Nevertheless, I am thrilled to be near her.

She looks so professional, and the power she radiated when she directed everyone around made me realize how much I admired her. She was like an idol to me.

The way she cares for her assistant girl is so cute. It's as though I am seeing a different person in her. Perhaps a soft side.

And she appeared to be close with Clara, but when I questioned her about River, she stated she had no idea. River was an extremely quiet individual who seldom spoke about her family. It piqued my interest.

I overheard Kim Ji-Hoon chatting with his assistant today. He expressed an interest in River. I'm not sure why, but I got irritated at once. I know I don't see River in a romantic light, but I was still envious. Is this normal? Maybe my ex-girlfriend was correct. My admiration was indeed turning unhealthy.

....................

Don't forget to vote and comment...