Entry No : 356

I still can't believe I will be seeing her again. Guess who is the script writer for the new film I am working on? River!!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the name on the email. I haven't seen her since we worked on that project years ago. After that, she has grown significantly, and even though I repeatedly tried to talk to her on the previous set, she frightened me. She always had grim eyes for everyone, and each time she glanced at me, I forgot what I was about to say.

She doesn't even know my name, and when I planned to talk to her at the end of the wrap-up party, she didn't even show up. And now it's as though the universe has given me a second chance. I don't think I am romantically drawn to her, but I admire her. I respect her too much and am maybe borderline obsessed with her talent. I have read every one of her books, seen all of her movies, and watched all of her interviews and award shows. She was the main reason my ex-girlfriend left me, although I still don't get why. What was the harm in being a fan?

Anyway, now I can finally work with her again.

I hope I don't turn into a wuss again when she looks at me.

..........

Don't forget to vote and comment...