Chapter 44: Warmth

He Xiaoyun froze, Wei Jianwei seemed unaware, and proceeded to ask, "Are you unaccustomed that the child isn't here?"

"...A little bit." The little kid was noisy but she felt deserted when he's gone. More importantly, without him, no one can block Wei Jianwei!

"I thought you wouldn't let him go to sleep next door," Wei Jianwei said, his chin was just behind her neck, and when speaking, his breath sprayed into He Xiaoyun's shoulder, causing her to shrink uncomfortably.

"He slips faster than a rabbit, how can I stop him?"

Wei Jianwei seemed to smile, and said, "If you want, I will bring him back."

He Xiaoyun was silent for a while, took a deep breath, turned around in his arms, and the two face each other.

"Then...what do you think?"

Wei Jianwei curled his mouth, "It doesn't matter how I think, it depends on your thoughts."

He Xiaoyun's face reddened. Although the man didn't say it clearly, she actually understood what the other meant.

He Xiaoyun pursed her lower lip, "I...I'm a little scared."

Wei Jianwei stretched out his hand and gently patted her back, and said with a smile, "If you don't want to, can I still eat you? Go to sleep, don't think about it."

He Xiaoyun widened her eyes: "You aren't unhappy?"

"I'm just this big(petty) in your heart?" Wei Jianwei asked rhetorically.

He Xiaoyun smiled embarrassedly and buried her head in his arms. Although they are so close, it's strange that she isn't nervous at all now.

There was a faint scent of Saponaria on Wei Jianwei's body, and his body temperature was slightly higher than hers. His whole figure was like a big refreshing heater, and He Xiaoyun rubbed him with satisfaction.

Wei Jianwei's hand paused his patting before continuing again.

He Xiaoyun didn't notice it at all, and reached out to play with the button on his chest, "I heard Xijin talked about the gloves today, and I finally knew that those were specially made. Why didn't you mention it before?"

"Why mention it?" Wei Jianwei countered.

Xiaoyun couldn't help being speechless, why mention it? Of course, it's to ask for credit. If he doesn't say, how could the others know how much had he spent behind her back?

Of course, there's a difference between the gloves bought from the store and the gloves made by the tailor who has worked so hard.

<>

In the afternoon, the three women have teased her. Although she was shy, she felt a little bit sweet in her heart.

He Xiaoyun rubbed Jianwei's arms again, only feeling that this embrace was warm, reliable, and reassuring.

Seeing her obediently in his arms and rubbing just like a cat, Wei Jianwei both enjoyed and was distressed by it, "It's not early anymore, go to sleep."

"Yeah." He Xiaoyun responded, but she still held his button in her hand, she inadvertently touched his chest several times, like a fluttering feather, stirring his heart.

Wei Jianwei endured. Knowing that He Xiaoyun won't stop, he finally reached out and patted her hip, as if he was teaching a child who wasn't well-behaved, "Be obedient, go to sleep."

He Xiaoyun was taken aback. She clung to him tightly, raised her head, and stared at him with annoyance, "Why did you hit me?"

Seeing that she really didn't understand, Wei Jianwei helplessly sighed. In the dark, his voice was a little deeper than usual, "How can I sleep with you being like this?"

Dressed up as a Real Momजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें