Chapter 7: Looking

After Wei Jianhua came back, another person worked at home, but He Xiaoyun and Feng Qiuyue were still in charge of cooking.

At noon, they prepared a stir-fried garlic sprout with preserved meat, a stir-fried squash, and a bowl of vegetable soup.

As usual, He Xiaoyun delivered the meals to Wang Chunhua and the others and then went to go to the riverside. Wei Jianwei and Wei Jianhua worked at the same place.

Wei Jianhua followed the genetic of the Wei's of having thick eyebrows and eyes filled with youthful vigor. He Xiaoyun felt what would he looked like when he grows in the future with just a look.

Unlike the reticent nature of the Wei's, Wei Jianhua talks a lot and he resembled his younger uncle in this regard,

"Today's meal is delicious. First sister-in-law and second sister-in-law have good crafts!" He was hungry but he didn't forget to flatter her while eating.

He Xiaoyun felt that this kid is much better than the one next to him, at least this kid knows how to be a sweet mouth.

She listened to Wei Jianhua's flattery with a sense of comfort and picked up the portions of bacon to give half to him. A good kid needs to be rewarded.

"This is enough, sister-in-law. You can leave some for the second brother." Wei Jianhua tried to stop her.

"It's okay. Your second brother will allow you." He Xiaoyun shot down his refusal.

Wei Jianhua laughed drily and glanced at his second brother.

He knew that his second brother and second sister-in-law has a bad relationship, he'd always known. But when he came back, he felt that the two of them were strange. He saw the two of them not talking to each other like strangers. But there was no such subtle aura between strangers.

Yes, subtle.

Wei Jianhua praised himself for wording it like that in his heart.

Isn't it subtle? Why did his second sister-in-law become enthusiastic about him when she didn't in the past? She keeps filling his bowl with meat.

But if he eats more, his second brother will eat less meat. His second brother may not settle the accounts with his wife, but he will settle it with him.

As a follower of his second brother since he was a child, no one knows him better than he does. Since childhood, every adult says that his second brother is a good, sensible boy.

Only the children knew that this second brother of his is a fierce fighter. In the past, the small bullies in the commune will pick fights with the good children, but now no one dares.

Those who mess with his second brother have no eyesight and were beaten into fearing him.

What angers the little bullies more is that when they tried to tell on him(WJ), the adults around wouldn't believe their claims, because who didn't know that the second child of the Wei's is honest? How could he pick a fight!

Over time, when the small gangsters saw his second brother walking around, they will turn around and run away. Fortunately, as Wei Jianhua was the brother of this fierce fighter, he was hardly bullied.

But him not being bullied by others doesn't mean his second brother wouldn't bully him. For example, at this very moment, although his second brother wasn't looking at him while he eats, Wei Jianhua can feel that he's been targeted because of the meat in his bowl.

He struggled hard. The smell of the meat was fragrant but fearing that if he ate it, his second brother would settle the scores.

Suddenly, Wei Jianhua saw a familiar figure from afar, he hurriedly changed the subject, "Isn't that Teacher Zhang? Is she also here to deliver a meal?"